Please welcome a new sponsor and long time org member

A Good Day??!! More like an AWESOME DAY!!! (RE)Welcome aboard and thank you. Tim, b/c of you, I found many roads here in Southern California that are excellent for motorcycles. Even some cool roads in my own backyard that I didn't even knew exist. The Pashnit site is the reason I got into canyon carving, and eventually trackdays and soon, racing. But I will always owe it to you Tim for your awesome pictures and motivation to start riding California's most beautiful twisty roads. :welcome::beerchug:

:welcome: to the new sponsor :thumbsup:

you've already managed to get into my wallet a couple times and i have to say that those were a couple of the easiest group buys i've been involved with...thanks for supporting the board :beerchug:

Thanks Doug, thanks guys! If any of you are not familiar with the Pashnit site, it's grown to be a big place. Here's the official bio in case you're wondering: :laugh:
Tim Mayhew has spent the last 15 years photographing and writing about his fascination with California roads creating an immense body of work. After nearly a decade of work on the California Motorcycle Roads web site, Pashnit has become the definitive guidebook about motorcycle travel in California. Tim's text and photographs have gained an audience of over 6.3 million visitors per year (peaking at 30,000 people per day) and has often been called one of the best motorcycling sites on the web.

Feature articles about Tim have appeared in Cycle World Magazine, City Bike, Friction Zone, Motorcycle Tour & Travel and in the debut issue of Road Trip Magazine.

Tim's motorcycle travels have gotten the attention of National Geographic, Rider, Motorcyclist,, Motorcycle Tour & Travel, American Motorcycle Association, BMW North America, Honda Riders Association of America, numerous newspapers and even the cable channel Outdoor Life Network. Tim has been interviewed on television, radio, newspaper and done public speaking on motorcycle travel for BMW & motorcycle clubs. The noted author and photographer has designed and led tours for the staff of Cycle World Magazine plus written travel articles for Friction Zone Magazine and Cycle World.

Pashnit.com had over 34 million page loads in 2007. All that caused by grassroots word-of-mouth about a tiny personal website about one motorcyclist's love of the ride... to present day- over 100,000 photos, a bustling forum, a busy storefront for Moto Products, a tour company and hundreds of roads to choose from.

:beerchug:

Those of you that have watched the pashnit site grow through the years, or possibly are new to it...
Breaks down like this at present day (call me in a year & see where I'm at :laugh:)

- parent site I began building in 1999. 'Pashnit' or passionate comes from the plate on my bike & sums things up nicely.

Link no longer works - my encylopedia of roads I've written through the years.
Hundreds of roads, thousands of my pics and thousands of maps of CA roads!

www.PashnitTours.com - I run San Francisco based guided tours of CA Moto Paradise (15 tours on roster this year)

www.PashnitForum.com - like Doug, I also run a 20K member forum mainly about sport-touring and moto travel (100,000+ photos) for all bikes

www.PashnitMoto.com - main storefront for sport-touring goodies

www.PashnitBusa.com - Newly diversified area of the Pashnit Storefront just for fellow busa owners. :cheerleader:

- a lot of you are probably familiar with this page I've been building since 2003 when I first got the Busa and joined this site.
If you are a new Busa owner, this is a great place to start as I've been writing about the mods for years now. for SportBike Magazine about the PashnitBusa awhile back I've posted up before.

Last edited:
Does he have an actual shop we can go to if we want?

GM - I am all internet-based, not brick-n-mortar. It's a virtual world.
Like any dealer, I specialize in certain items and stock heavy on those things.
Here's some items that are stocked, typically same day shipping (weekends I'm hopefully out riding though. :thumbsup:)

Speedohealers- which are very popular with busa owners. Mine was 10 off. :(

GI Pro Gear Indicators - another item that's very well-known in busa circles

Cycle Pump Air Compressor - Just love this item, small, compact & highly rated

Stop-n-Go Tire Repair kits - don't leave home without one

- I helped launch this item this spring to US market.

Cheetah M-25 Laser Jammer- first motorcycle-specific jammer designed by Cheetah!

Scorpio i900 Alarm for Busa. Also have the i600 & 500 on me right now.

Pazzo Levers - I just happen to be 45 miles from the US Distributor, so I get everything next day to ship out.

Galfer Braking Products - I stock lines for the 99-08 busa (although sometimes have trouble keeping them in stock!)

Signal Dynamics Lighting Products - I've used these for years & love the stuff!

K&N Air Filters for 99-08 busa

Pipercross Air Filter for 99-08 busa

Scottoiler - specialty item, but this oiler is well known in sport-touring/adventure touring communities

SportBikeCam camera mount - I have used this for years! Great product!

All new X-TRE - Group buy going on right now for '08 Busa owners right now! (Sept '08 only!)

Last edited:
Welcome Tim! I have been following your story since you first posted stories about Alaska. That article has been a driving force in my own moto-madness over the years.

Tim, glad to have you aboard as a Sponsor....
I can say what a stand-up guy you are and how very fortunate we are to have you here on our site. If you haven't visited the Group Buy section I would suggest you give it a look folks, Tim has been very helpful in saving the members lots-o-green stuff over the years!

Yep Tims pretty much an antique around here :laugh:
Welcome Tim.....I've been enjoying your site, pictures and stories from back when you moved up from your ZX-11 to your first busa :thumbsup: Its nice to have you and your expertise on board to help us get the most outta our bikes.

This is great been reading your site for many years, can't wait to see the new internet store front! welcome as a sponsor :beerchug::thumbsup:

Hey, Tim~

Congratulations on your success and expansion! Well done in every regard.

I, for one, am glad to be affiliated with you through this site.

All best wishes for continued success.

:beerchug:

Scar

Back