Just baked a bread

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
:laugh:

When it's too cold to ride, and my wheels are waiting for new shoes, have to find something else to do.

Cheese, lots inside, onion and lots of garlic. Lunch is ready.

016_edited-1.jpg

Right on! there is something very soulful and pleasing about baking bread. That is exactly how I got sucked in to becoming a chef. Never made it a career (baking/pastry) I went to the dark side, money, booze, drugs and women! Married a pastry chef though.:whistle:

Right on! there is something very soulful and pleasing about baking bread. That is exactly how I got sucked in to becoming a chef. Never made it a career (baking/pastry) I went to the dark side, money, booze, drugs and women! Married a pastry chef though.:whistle:

"I went to the dark side, money, booze, drugs and women! "

The pay sucks, but the fringe benefits have always been excellent.

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

cheers
ken

i am quite fond of those merrie calender pies specially the cherry cruble one...hold crap its to die for...i dont bake much either...my wife doesnt like me in her kithcen much.

:laugh:

When it's too cold to ride, and my wheels are waiting for new shoes, have to find something else to do.

Cheese, lots inside, onion and lots of garlic. Lunch is ready.

First of all, thanks for sharing.

You could have Pledged your bike while baking then post pics of the results.:poke:

I love slow cooker. I can ride all day and Pledge the bike after the ride.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back