Just a thought

Nah, how about a 7 second busa to match yer 7 second truck? Sounds like a better plan to me than a suicidal three wheeler.  :laugh:
Suicidal three wheeler.......thanks fer the name Bullet!!!!quote]
Yeah, I'm thinkin' "Suicidal Tendencies" would  look great airbrushed across yer rear wing. You could call 'er Su' fer short!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I realllllllly like that one.......mind if I use it Pops?? :beerchug:

Nah, how about a 7 second busa to match yer 7 second truck? Sounds like a better plan to me than a suicidal three wheeler.  :laugh:
Yeah, I'm thinkin' "Suicidal Tendencies" would  look great airbrushed across yer rear wing. You could call 'er Su' fer short!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I realllllllly like that one.......mind if I use it Pops?? :beerchug:
Yer welcome to it there Monsta... as long as you put me in yer will to get the truck and the busa before you start ridin' the death trap... ;) :laugh:

Yeah, I'm thinkin' "Suicidal Tendencies" would  look great airbrushed across yer rear wing. You could call 'er Su' fer short!  quote]
I realllllllly like that one.......mind if I use it Pops?? quote]
Yer welcome to it there Monsta... as long as you put me in yer will to get the truck and the busa before you start ridin' the death trap...  ;)  :laugh:
Hey.......I still have 6 lives left.......what you on about. :bounce:

saw this one at the biker bash in Fortworth Texas last month
( 350 in it!! ) ( the Boss Hoss )

new_boss_hoss.jpg

This has been my own little fantasy for a while.  Get yerself an aluminum block (Donavin makes a nice one!) and Hook up with some Al heads.  You wouln't even have to build it Maxed out. 4-500 HP would do nicely for the street.  Caddy makes a transaxel for their front sheel drives that would bolt to the 350 block. (Not that I've been thinking bout it)

Fastest Shriner-mobile on the planet!
Actually thinkin of the Olds Toronado transaxle......same one.
glad to hear that there's other folks out there with ridiculous ideas too.
Already have a 450hp small block in the shop.
High compression motor though......no good for blower and the blower would just make it look/sound so nasty.
Blower is an excellent idea. If/when I build one It'll probably look like something out of a Mad Max movie. :D

Gotta wait until I'm to old and infirm to ride the busa!

Back