Just some rambling thoughts here

Busa Dreamin

Registered
I have had my bike now for 34 days, but I have been busy with work the last eleven days and didn’t have much time to ride. Last night I worked installing the new screens that arrived last week also adjusted the chain and the throttle cable, then cleaned her up and waxed her.
Got up this morning, and had cup of coffee and went riding. I went out to 27 which is a good road to go fast on here in south Florida I headed north for a while and couldn’t help from twisting the throttle open, not fast just easy and watching the speedo, 110, 120, 130 I got up to 160, the fastest I have been to date previously I had had hit 150. after a while I turned around and headed south taking my time behind a couple of cars doing about 80 when I kind of felt the urge again, so I drop down a few gears and opened it this time giving it full throttle before knew it I was doing 170. What an amazing bike this is, it’s hard to believe that your going that fast other than the fact that things are moving so fast and getting kind of blurry.
After that I decided to go east towards the ocean and did a couple of nice turns along the way. Going east on Hollywood Boulevard (Hollywood Florida) they have a couple circles in the road that go around buildings built in the middle, I was getting some good lean going around them, I hit A1A and headed north to another twisty (we call them on ramps here in south Florida) LOL, Then headed out west again and home, and had some breakfast.
I spent the afternoon on the internet doing some more shopping for the Busa.
Ordered some parts to lower her an inch and also a muzzy fan to help out with the heat down here and EBC HH rear brake pads.
Then took off again about 4:30pm stopped and grabbed a bite to eat then headed out west and tried winding out first gear to see if she would wheelie like in the video that was posted today, It felt like I wouldn’t be able to hang on, the bike just pulls so hard in first gear in fact the other day when I was riding I took off hard from a traffic light slipping the clutch a little and felt myself sliding back in the seat and when I hit second the front wheel came up a bit .
Well I went out to 27 again and saw a bunch of bikes parked at a bar so I turned around to see what kind of bikes were there, All Harley’s so I pulled through the parking lot and turnaround to leave, there was a guy with wearing outlaw colors getting on his bike and revving the engine as I road by, it sounded strong. I pulled out on the highway and took off like a little old lady kind of hoping he would try to show me what his bike had , sure enough he opens it up and flies past me so I let him get down the road a bit and drop down a few gears and twisted the throttle open at first I wasn’t in a power band and was a bit impressed at the speed he was going but once I hit that power band I caught up to him in nothing flat passed him at I’m guessing 140 or more.
Now that was fun. LOL
Well headed home after that and I’m only a few blocks away I turn a corner and twist of throttle and all of a sudden the front wheel pops up in the air maybe a foot or so, It kind of surprised me I had never had the front come up like that before and when I tried a earlier she didn’t want to come up I guess because I was already rolling when I twisted the throttle that it puts more torque to their rear wheel then just taking off hard.

Well that’s my rambling; I enjoy reading the stories on this site and people’s impression of the Busa. It’s one amazing bike.

I have been a member here for about a year and the info and help is fantastic.
Oh and I love the way it helps me spend money, YEA RIGHT. I had a list of things to buy before I ever picked up the bike.

OK I know pic’s, I just didn’t want to put up a pic of a stock bike. But I will put one up soon.

<!--EDIT|Busa Dreamin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147654822 -->

next time ya get the bug?...gimme a ring and fly up my way...then I'll take you northwest and show ya some great roads right here in south florida..L8R, Bill
cool.gif

Hey Bill, thanks for the invite. I always have the bug just need to find a time thats good for both of us.

Your'e not to far up the road. and even closer via Busa.

Let me when you got the time. It would be my pleasure meeting you.

Barry

Hey Bill, thanks for the invite. I always have the bug just need to find a time thats good for both of us.

Barry
cool...and I'm good for just about any sunday...matter fact?...it killed me to just have these awesome dunlop qualifiers mounted up just this past friday and then be homebound for mothers day sunday...so?..I strongly believe I'll be headed out to sebring this coming sunday morning to give the new rubber a sound thrashing...oh and...I have a humble well lived in home but some real nice new leather sofas in the livingroom so?...if you're so inclined and wanna get an early start sunday morning?..feel free to shoot up and spend saturday evening if you're so inclined and...L8R, Bill
cool.gif

Wow Bill that sounds great, Sunday is free but I have a graduation to go to Sat. I will check what time it's for and get back to you.

Barry

Barry
cool...and I'm good for just about any sunday...matter fact?...it killed me to just have these awesome dunlop qualifiers mounted up just this past friday and then be homebound for mothers day sunday...so?..I strongly believe I'll be headed out to sebring this coming sunday morning to give the new rubber a sound thrashing...oh and...I have a humble well lived in home but some real nice new leather sofas in the livingroom so?...if you're so inclined and wanna get an early start sunday morning?..feel free to shoot up and spend saturday evening if you're so inclined and...L8R, Bill
cool.gif
AWW..HOMEBOUND FOR MOMMAS DAY..POOR BOOBOO. lol

I went to bed Friday about 11:00, woke up at about 2:00 am shivering and shaking, then proceeded to stay in bed for 36 hours, except for when I could drag my ass out to use some more toilet paper. I am just now getting to the point where i can think of food at all, am thinking work isnt going to happen tomorrow.

Note to self- no more chinese food from Woo's Kitchen Lloydminster. EVER!

AWW..HOMEBOUND FOR MOMMAS DAY..POOR BOOBOO.  lol

I went to bed Friday about 11:00, woke up at about 2:00 am shivering and shaking, then proceeded to stay in bed for 36 hours, except for when I could drag my ass out to use some more toilet paper. I am just now getting to the point where i can think of food at all, am thinking work isnt going to happen tomorrow.

Note to self- no more chinese food from Woo's Kitchen Lloydminster. EVER!
aaahhh, so you no lika the flied lice, huh?
drooling3.gif
\

bad news, brutha, sorry to hear a busa rider is out of the saddle. hope you flush that sweet n super-sour sauce outa your system soon.

Back