just a rand instead of the usual subjects

max74

Registered
Watching this world, watching my country that yesterday had the official handing over of the presentation of finances to the king for the coming year.
Our country is going downhill even further, the king gets more money, and the lower class and midlle class are even more screwed.
All i can say. where are all real man and strong woman? I've seen topics of gasprices in the US, thats for a gallon, we are getting more tax on top of a liter gasoline (the cheapest crap) and then we are at 250/260 a liter in euro, so better fuel will be around 3 euro a liter. And what do we do or say? Nothing, we complain on facebook or twitter, but we still get robbed blind.
I have watched the Covid dance the past 3 years where as a democratic country we should have the right to think what we want and protest. I dont protest cause i dont see anybody as my leader, but the fact is that people got beat up real bad by cops, and not only in holland, just peacefull protesters with there own views.
I've seen discussions go real hard about covid, politics, wars you name it....but nobody ever talks about things like the poop we can buy the call food, organic or not its still spayed and GMO, every other product contains all kinds off chemicals that doesn't belong in our perfect factory (body), and what do we say....nothing! The quality of every product we buy has been going downhill for years now, and what do we do....nothing, our healthcare system is litarly killing us with poison drugs and treatments that many die from....again, do we openly discuss this?
Our fuel...or should we even call it fuel anymore, and our vehicles are so full of crap that a person with 2 left hands will be at the mercy of workshops....and we take it on our knees. Country's that made there rules and laws in a way that you cant even register your vehicle when you put on a aftermarket exhaust or flash your bike to make it run more efficient....still nothing. There is litarly not enough bits on this website if i would continue my rand, but damn people, why the hell do we keep on fighting about wich politician should be better, wich war you promote or denounce. What does it take for us to stand up and say, it ends here, this is our line and we do not concent to more bs. We are digging our own graves, lett that one sink in.
And i never promote violence, cause all it takes is standing together as one and just say no, it ends here. This world, or this time period makes me sad, and you can bett on it that this period is going into the history books, and then they will repeat the same thing....never again do we lett that happen.

Back