A Thank You From The Uk

...I accept that the 5th amendment allows the right to bare arms to defend yourself and family I won't contest that...

The 2nd Amendment protects our right to keep and bare arms, the 5th Amendment is what we might envoke when the 2nd's been used inappropriately. :thumbsup:

As a side note the 2A deliberately does not mention target shooting, hunting or self preservation as those weren't the point, they were as self evident to them as it is to us. The point of the 2A is, if needed, to protect ourselves from either foreign governments or our own. Tree of liberty...

The freedoms we in the United States of America have with firearms ownership is part of what makes this country what it is.

The media here is very biased to the liberal side of thinking, they are not reporting news as much as they are trying to twist stories.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince others to think otherwise, everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, extremely intelligent people founded this country and the second amendment was placed in our constitution for a reason. That reason is no less significant today than it was all those years ago..

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." -Admiral Yamamoto

I'm out, please don't turn this thread into an angry pissing match, nobody wins from that. Personally I have seen several acquaintances purchase AR's, AK's after taking them to the range and showing them how to safely handle and operate them. They realize how much fun these inanimate objects can be... These are people who swore they would never own "one of those guns". Close minded thinking and lack of consideration towards others is why we have rioting in some cities right now...

Ok, I really am out now

Li
The freedoms we in the United States of America have with firearms ownership is part of what makes this country what it is.

The media here is very biased to the liberal side of thinking, they are not reporting news as much as they are trying to twist stories.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince others to think otherwise, everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, extremely intelligent people founded this country and the second amendment was placed in our constitution for a reason. That reason is no less significant today than it was all those years ago..

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." -Admiral Yamamoto

I'm out, please don't turn this thread into an angry pissing match, nobody wins from that. Personally I have seen several acquaintances purchase AR's, AK's after taking them to the range and showing them how to safely handle and operate them. They realize how much fun these inanimate objects can be... These are people who swore they would never own "one of those guns". Close minded thinking and lack of consideration towards others is why we have rioting in some cities right now...

Ok, I really am out now
like I said before,let's leave the politics at the door and focus on what this family is all about ! Hayabusa and and our passion for them. America will heal themselves , Trump has a big job but when the dust has settled Will we see that.

Back