I am appalled and saddened for America..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I am appalled and saddened for America.

As I was watching the Republican Convention I could not believe the actions of not only the Democratic Party and the smear campaign brought forth to the Vice Presidential candidate but more so to the protesters who attend these events.

These protesters not only do not have a clue to what they are protesting but there actions brought forth to other individuals is disgusting. Destruction of property, throwing of bleach to attendees and so forth.

What really crossed my mind was the fact that men and women have sacrificed there lives to keep our Country and our Democracy. This is another insult to the men and women who are now serving and protecting our rights and the rights of these uninformed and childish protesters.

Flame on if you must on the Presidential candidates but we as a Country are forgetting how great our Democracy really is and what sacrifices were made to keep it.

Thank you to all who have served and are serving now. Without your dedication and service to our Country I would hate to think where we would be today.

r8

We are destined to repeat history, the fall of an empire, just like the Romans unless we change.

people getting stupid with no foundations of morality or responsibility since "Anything goes" now days. nice.

I am in disbelief... wow... Lets protest violence with what of all things? Violence...

Obama supporters are just going to make this a fun election year
aren't
they.....

sickening... just sickening..

Yeah, I had heard that the police were having to tear gas protestors.

If I was a democrat I would probably be so disgusted by the immaturity of the democratic supporters I would switch to the other side.

good thing I already am on the other side

Yeah, I had heard that the police were having to tear gas protestors.

If I was a democrat I would probably be so disgusted by the immaturity of the democratic supporters I would switch to the other side.

good thing I already am on the other side

+1 :clap:

I'd be embarrassed to death. I hope the Republican protesters at least stay out of jail. I know they had a protest too but there was luckily no tear gas involved.

I'm sure their behavior is not their faults. They were probably abused as children and we have just misunderstood their actions. We just need to create a government funded program to deal with this issue. We should probably start by spending 50 or 60 million studying the phenomenon first.

I'm sure their behavior is not their faults. They were probably abused as children and we have just misunderstood their actions. We just need to create a government funded program to deal with this issue. We should probably start by spending 50 or 60 million studying the phenomenon first.

Vote Democrat then. You'll get it.

Barack Obama

Will we ever get to the issues or are we destined to hear this slander until November?

It really is sad isn't it.

Maybe we should get a new born on the ticket. No dirt there huh?

Wait! Sure, will go after the parents!

r8

hey...at least you dont have to experience the idiots first hand like I am.

I am appalled and saddened for America.

As I was watching the Republican Convention I could not believe the actions of not only the Democratic Party and the smear campaign brought forth to the Vice Presidential candidate but more so to the protesters who attend these events.

These protesters not only do not have a clue to what they are protesting but there actions brought forth to other individuals is disgusting. Destruction of property, throwing of bleach to attendees and so forth.

What really crossed my mind was the fact that men and women have sacrificed there lives to keep our Country and our Democracy. This is another insult to the men and women who are now serving and protecting our rights and the rights of these uninformed and childish protesters.

Flame on if you must on the Presidential candidates but we as a Country are forgetting how great our Democracy really is and what sacrifices were made to keep it.

Thank you to all who have served and are serving now. Without your dedication and service to our Country I would hate to think where we would be today.

r8

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back