it was a nice day for pics of my beloved Gen I

Re: it was a nice day for pics of ny beloved Gen I

A few questions here>Are the bar end same weight as the stock busa that you are using?

The fairing bolt nuts are made of what material and what brand is it?

The side stand need any modification?

Throttlemeister for the bar ends. Lots of sponsors sell them. I got my got from Streetntrack.

Throttlemeister - webBikeWorld

The fairing bolts are lightech.

Complete Nut & Bolt Kits (Engine / Frame / Fairing) - OPPRACING Products

Side stand bolted on, no mods for a stock height bike. Got it from Pashnit.

cheers
ken

KML...nice bike..question for you on your mirrors posted on the bar ends...who makes them and how much visibility do you get with them..guess i mean how much distortion from the vibration? tx,

KML...nice bike..question for you on your mirrors posted on the bar ends...who makes them and how much visibility do you get with them..guess i mean how much distortion from the vibration? tx,

The mirror is a CRG. I purchased it from streentrack.
CRG - Constructors Racing Group

The viability is excellent the mirror is slightly convex so I can see from the edge of the hump around to the "blind spot".

The mirror is free of vibrations and is clear at highway speeds. The wind will fold it back at speeds over 140 mph or so.

I had a machinist turn down the end of a throttlemeister bar end to fit the clamp on the CRG mirror.

The only disadvantage I can see is with the mirror being on the bar end and not in your field of view like the stock one you have to make a conscious decision to check you mirrors.

All in all it's a HUGE improvement over stock.

cheers
ken

Back