iPhone 4

Here's a comparison of the iPhone 4 vs the iPhone 3GS

Screenshot2010-06-16at114343AM.png

:beerchug:

As soon as the fiance and I sign the papers on our house we are going to the local att and preordering the phones. We are switching to att is the main reason we have to wait until after we get the house. We can't apply for any credit until the house is done.

Anyone here get rid of an Iphone & wanna give me their car charger for a windscreen? lol
Posted via Mobile Device

The Droid Pro should be released in a few months :cheerleader:
Once Verizon releases its new 2.2 (Froyo) update, it will blow the crApple outta the water :rulez:

Don't understand how you say that . The iPhone displays the Internet exactly the same as a PC does . Shows avatars and everything . The HTC phones make it look so basic.
Look at screen shot Busaman5000 posted in this thread .

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/133903-tweets-mobile-site.html

That is what I would not like . Nowhere near the same or better in my opinion

As soon as the fiance and I sign the papers on our house we are going to the local att and preordering the phones. We are switching to att is the main reason we have to wait until after we get the house. We can't apply for any credit until the house is done.

You're gonna love them! :thumbsup:

Update: AT&T has suspended pre-ordering on their website. So go to apple.com/iphone and you can complete the order there.

My 32GB is ordered

Update: AT&T has suspended pre-ordering on their website. So go to apple.com/iphone and you can complete the order there.

My 32GB is ordered

Been suspended since yesterday about four hours after they started pre-orders.
What's sad is the USA is so Fd up . You can preorder an iPhone 4 here in Cyprus and the European Union with delivery mid August with no contract and go to whatever carrier you want ! Release price here was 899 Euros which is almost $1000 bucks with it being around 700 euros in the EU but if you consider data and call rates are lower and no contract is needed it will even out in short order .
AT&T some how has locked up the USA ?

Don't understand how you say that . The iPhone displays the Internet exactly the same as a PC does . Shows avatars and everything . The HTC phones make it look so basic.
Look at screen shot Busaman5000 posted in this thread .

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/133903-tweets-mobile-site.html

That is what I would not like . Nowhere near the same or better in my opinion

It actually is website specific. The Droid always gives you the option to view sites just as a PC would OR a mobile version if so offered. This is the same for the iPhone.

Yep, Apple & AT&T have an exclusivity agreement. Biggest mistake Apple ever made. If it were open to other carriers they'd own a much larger % of the US smartphone market. Instead they got in bed with AT&T and left the door open for Droid to come in and get a foothold.

It just doesn't make sense to me why Apple would not want every carrier in USA to carry it ?
They are limiting themselves seriously .
If everybody including boost and metro pcs had iPhones think how many more they would sell !

Why Apple has allowed AT&T to have exclusivity is beyond me ?
Apple must be getting a very large % of AT&T annual revenues or something ?

What I can't wait to do is strap that thing to my triple tree pop a wheelie and watch the gyroscope and accelerometer go crazy :laugh:

Apple is obviously getting a really nice deal with AT&T and the other thing is itunes... I heard that when Apple originally went to Verizon to talk, they couldn't come to an agreement over itunes. Don't remember the specifics, but I'll look into it...

Now if the iPhone goes on all carriers, it would move a bunch of people from AT&T and hopefully lighten the load on that network... Not a bad thing in my opinion... And with the success of the app store, apple stands to make a ton of money from a whole network of new users... More people with iphones means more downloads and more money for apple... Maybe even enough to not need a whatever kickback they're getting from AT&T...

Anyone know of a place sellin cases & housings for the iphone 4 yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back