iPhone 4

Apple is going to again completely change the paradigm...but I'll wait to see what the plans are and for a 4G model.

Apple nokia motorola are way way behind on cellphone tech.
The only cell phone company right now that is even pushing the limit is HTC.
HTC makes super fast high powered flawless phones.

HTC hd2 with winmo here. best phone i ever had.

I want an iPadPhone.

4493843575_261dba18b7.jpg

I have the hero and i just but the EVO and its AWESOME my girl is all about apple and to tell ya the truth... i hate apple lol i bought an ipod touch and barely used the thing so... i say ANDROID IS THE WAY TO GO!!!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Apple nokia motorola are way way behind on cellphone tech.
The only cell phone company right now that is even pushing the limit is HTC.
HTC makes super fast high powered flawless phones.

HTC hd2 with winmo here. best phone i ever had.

idk bout flawless... but my hero rocks... just updated to adroid 2.1 yesterday.. and its even smoother... internal memory SUCK SUCK AND SUCKS BAD... 512mb.. be serious here..

but droid is moving on up.. and AT&T just screwed up the data plan for the iphone and every other phone on thier network...

so iphone plus 1
att minus 3..

I believe I'm gonna have to take the jump on the 15th. I won't get it until the 24th. That part sucks.

In my opinion, no other consumer product company comes close to the advances in technology and design as Apple. Just like history has proven with the iPod, the iMac, the iPhone, and the (soon to be repeated) iPad, everyone else will just follow the iPhone 4 with their imitations.

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

In my opinion, no other consumer product company comes close to the advances in technology and design as Apple. Just like history has proven with the iPod, the iMac, the iPhone, and the (soon to be repeated) iPad, everyone else will just follow the iPhone 4 with their imitations.

HTC Fires Back, Sues Apple - PCWorld

Too bad Apple felt the need to imitate HTC, huh? :rofl:

Also, keep in mind that HTC already released it's 4G phone LAST WEEK. Apple can't lead the way from behind!

Last edited:
Yep, going to have 3 of them coming. One for me, one for my wife, and one for my daughter. The iphones are fantastic and we will have the new one. Especially me, I am still on the old 3g :banghead:

My fiance and I have been waiting until these came out to finally switch over to att.

Apple sued HTC on March 2, 2010, for ten patent infringements, prompting HTC to return the favor, since an Apple victory will not only eliminate the HTC phone, but will threaten several others running Google's Android OS. Oh, and how about Microsoft threatening to sue HTC over their patent infringements? Rather than fight the hand that they copied, HTC reluctantly agreed to settle out of court and pay a royalty to Microsoft ever time it sells one of their phones that operates on the Windows Mobile OS. And you're not really serious about Sprint's 4G network, right? Sprint, right? The 4G network that isn't available in most major cities?

HTC Fires Back, Sues Apple - PCWorld

Too bad Apple felt the need to imitate HTC, huh? :rofl:

Also, keep in mind that HTC already released it's 4G phone LAST WEEK. Apple can't lead the way from behind!

If they monkeyed with the data plan, that's gonna cost ATT some customers, but I'm not surprised...i will wear out my unlimited data plan in retaliation!

Back