iPhone 4

Preordered mine today woot. Btw the Iphone is the best thing since the Busa hands down all the other companys cant come close. That is just my opinion. :bowdown:

Apple is going to again completely change the paradigm...but I'll wait to see what the plans are and for a 4G model.

That is what is rumored to be the catch with the new I-phone thats coming out there will be no unlimited anything offered in any plan for the phone... Just a rumor don't ban me for passing along the rumor :please:

:laugh: I like to wait an see how things unfold. :laugh:

Was unable to get an order in. Thanks AT&T. You're ordering infrastructure is as bad as your cellular infrastructure. Why Apple won't release it to other carriers, I don't know.

Oh, and now they've suspended pre-orders on their website.

I want the 4 mainly for the extended battery life and better antenna. Maybe tomorrow.

the "No Unlimited" refers to new customers. Anyone having an unlimited plan currently WILL still be allowed to continue that even if you re-sign a new contract with AT&T. At least thats what press release said.
Posted via Mobile Device

jailbreakin seems like way too much of a risk unless you can afford $$$$ should u happen to screw it up
Posted via Mobile Device

for those who did not read post #47 of mine.
Direct from Apple website...:poke:

Can I use my current rate plan with an iPhone?
Yes, if you currently use iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS, you can keep your current rate plan. But if you have an earlier-generation iPhone or other phone, you may be able to keep your current voice plan, but you are also required to have an iPhone data and messaging plan. Get started by checking your eligibility and reviewing the AT&T rate plans.

Can I keep my current AT&T unlimited data plan?
Yes. If you currently have an unlimited data plan for your current iPhone or other AT&T smartphone, you will be able to keep it when you purchase your new iPhone.

No more rumors....:poke:

for those who did not read post #47 of mine.
Direct from Apple website...:poke:

Can I use my current rate plan with an iPhone?
Yes, if you currently use iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS, you can keep your current rate plan. But if you have an earlier-generation iPhone or other phone, you may be able to keep your current voice plan, but you are also required to have an iPhone data and messaging plan. Get started by checking your eligibility and reviewing the AT&T rate plans.

Can I keep my current AT&T unlimited data plan?
Yes. If you currently have an unlimited data plan for your current iPhone or other AT&T smartphone, you will be able to keep it when you purchase your new iPhone.

No more rumors....:poke:

So they want to stick it to new customers:poke: Why would they do that??? :dunno: just glad I don't have AT&T any more :laugh: Love the phone though :thumbsup:

I just pre-ordered 2 of the 32gb iphone 4's. One for me and one for my gf who is on my plan. We both currently have the 32gb 3GS. It was $299 for the mainline and $499 for the second. So after I sell our old iphones, the new ones will prolly only have cost me $50 a piece... :thumbsup:
:beerchug:

I just pre-ordered 2 of the 32gb iphone 4's. One for me and one for my gf who is on my plan. We both currently have the 32gb 3GS. It was $299 for the mainline and $499 for the second. So after I sell our old iphones, the new ones will prolly only have cost me $50 a piece... :thumbsup:

Did you have any trouble ordering from their site? It's all over the 'net that the site is swamped out and not responding. While troublesome, being overwhelmed with orders is not a bad position to be in!

Did you have any trouble ordering from their site? It's all over the 'net that the site is swamped out and not responding. While troublesome, being overwhelmed with orders is not a bad position to be in!

It was a PITA! I had both Apple and AT&T sites up trying to see which I could get to load first. Finally got AT&T to load through and ordered it through them.

Vega why did 2nd one cost you $499 ? Was that number not ready for an upgrade ? I ordered 2 of same today for both wife and I from Apple store and each one was only $299 ?

It was a PITA! I had both Apple and AT&T sites up trying to see which I could get to load first. Finally got AT&T to load through and ordered it through them.

Not sure how you got it thru AT&T site cuz the preorder has been down since yesterday for AT&T ?
When did you order thru AT&T ?

Last edited:
I had a little trouble. The site was down yesterday, but I ordered them on the apple site today.

Technically both of mine weren't up for upgrade as we purchased 3GS's a year ago when they came out and it's a 2 year contract so I have no idea how that works...

The Droid Pro should be released in a few months :cheerleader:
Once Verizon releases its new 2.2 (Froyo) update, it will blow the crApple outta the water :rulez:

whats the big deal with the new iphone? whats so different from the others?

Not a whole lot really. Other then that they are trying to time it w/ Sprints release of their "supposed" 4G network and its capability to work on on that...which in itself has limited coverage at this time.

So is it really worth it to get an iPhone 4 or would it be better to just get the iPhone 3Gs since it will be updated with IOS4 anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

So is it really worth it to get an iPhone 4 or would it be better to just get the iPhone 3Gs since it will be updated with IOS4 anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

That my friend is a good question. I'm sure the iPhone4 will have some minor changes and a few new updates to go w/ some kind of new unique look.

Everyine wants the lates & greatest you know :laugh:

I'm sure version 3 will work almost as good (while it probably has a slightly slower processor, i'm unsure) with the new release of IOS4

Back