Insureance rates

No extras.......... Perfect Credit.....37 years old....MSF course....bike value $11,000.  The bad thing is that State Farm was the cheapest out of everyone else.

I have my 2 cars with Progressive and pay the same for them with full coverage as I do my bike with State Farm??  2006 Chevy Crew and 2003 Chevy Trailblazer.  1968 Camaro insured full coverage for $99 a year with Classic Insurer.

Should the rates be different between Dallas and Waco?? I would think Dallas higher??

<!--EDIT|BlueHaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156285927 -->

Ok folks...I switched..

I now have my Condo, 2004 Harley Screamin Eagle Electra Glide, & 2004 Hayabusa with State Farm. I have a company car so I don't need that covered. All three for less than what Progressive wanted for the Busa alone. In fact, the HD is $200 less with State Farm!

Admins should just create a new section saying GET STATE FARM BECAUSE IT'S THE CHEAPEST!!!!

Just my opinion.... and it might end anymore discussion/posts about insurance because we all know who has the lowest rates. My new improved rate is 440 a year.... hard to beat that!!!! .... that's State Farm!

.......... reason enuff to go w/ sf!!! Thanks, Over Easy!!! You be da Man!!!!!!!

State Farm! ALL THE WAY..... (all new busa buyers take notes, here!!!)

State Farm here too. I'm 38, clean driving record, $323/year with 500 deducts. I also have my home and 3 vehicles insured with them too. The last time I talked to my agent he told me for another $39 per year , I could lower my deducts to $100.

GEICO-Im 40 full coverage on 2006 1100.00 a year, I have my Home owners and car insurance with Allstate they would not insure it
sad.gif
race.gif

Back