Insurance

I live in S. Fla...After checking around, I found that State Farm was the cheapest, but i'm still paying about 1,500 a yr & that's with a clean record..The 2nd lowest was Progressive at 2,300 a yr....

Wow Jwcfbd, thats a huge difference in our yearly payments but I guess that has to do with location...Wish mine was that cheap.....

Well gave it my all yesterday. I would have to have a car insured, also, with State Farm before they will give any quotes :eek: . Went to my trusty Allstate office and they will not insure any bike over 750 cc's :cussing: . So for now I'm stuck with the high priced Progressive. I am afraid to go to these little private owned insurance companies, because I don't want to get the shaft when I really need them. Who know's, maybe I'll switch my car over to State Farm and see what they have to offer.
They won't give you a quote for both??

If you work for the Government or in the Military, you can go with USAA like I am. My Busa has full coverage for $210/yr.

Wow, some of you guys are paying tons of money for insurance....I really respect how much riding means to some of you to pay 3-400 $$ a month for insurance!! Anyway, State farm for me...3 cars, house, Busa....Busa breaks out to about $55 a month...38 yo, clean dmv.

Good luck!

Back