I'm Honored and without words

Really Like the EGA coin/plaque. Where can I get mine?
rock.gif
Would go real nice in my garage next to the Marine Corps Bike.
what unit do you want?
I was with 11th Marines about 23 years ago. (I am getting old) But I just like the EGA. If they are available PM me and I will send you money. I am just a die hard jarhead to the corps. I am sure you know how it is.

100_0921a.jpg

Really Like the EGA coin/plaque. Where can I get mine?
rock.gif
Would go real nice in my garage next to the Marine Corps Bike.
what unit do you want?
I was with 11th Marines about 23 years ago. (I am getting old) But I just like the EGA. If they are available PM me and I will send you money. I am just a die hard jarhead to the corps. I am sure you know how it is.
click me

hijack.gif
sorry

This place is THE best. Thanks GunnyBusa for the link. The brotherhood/sisterhood of this board is something to be proud of.

Ted you are a worthy recipient of those. You go out of your way for many here.

Big shout out to Shawn or sending them.
Shawn never sends "me" anything.................

BUT HE DID OFFER TO HELP ME HOOK-UP MY SPEEDOHEALER "WHILE ON VACATION" HERE IN LAS VEGAS......
super.gif
....That GUY........

(note to self) I think I know who Superman REALLY is...

Shawn checking out his bike after getting back from the hospital. He highsided the busa at the gap, and by the time he got back, several members had fixed his bike and it was ready to ride. EVERYONE wanted to help!

MC_mustang_bessie_finished.jpg

Guys, thanks so much for the comments - but believe me when I say that the information and commeraderie that is found here is something that I have never seen before - thsi place is awesome and I thank all of you for making me feel welcome and allowing me to call this place home...

Shawn

Back