Honored

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I just want all of you to know that I am honored and humbled to be a part of such a group of people.

I used to own a Busa (04LE) and if things go as planned I will have another one by the end of this week (05LE).

My wife is into horses as much as we are into our "horses".  I told her what was going on and she was amazed.  She said that if there was a ranch owner in this type of situation, that the people from the forum would be all over then trying to buy this and buy that and screw them out of everything they owned.

Having said that, my tax return is what is going to let me buy the "new to me" Busa.  There are 8 of us here that own the mighty beasts and we live close enough to Cap for a road trip (3 hour ride down a long, straight and deserted interstate, SPEEDRUN) to deliver a package in person.

I will be contacting our brethren in the next couple of days to see if I can get it arranged.  

Doug, I know you have heard this time and time again, but, thank you so much for the time, knowledge and effort you have put into this forum.  The 04LE was my first bike in 6 years.  (Last was a 94GSXR1100) and I needed all the help and encouragement that was provided.  I dare say there are board members that literally have not wrecked or dropped thier Busas because of something they learned on here.  Thanks again

Don   ------------> NW Arkansas

thumbs-up.gif
SOunds awesome, I wish I was close enough to join you...
Whatever you do, just don't send PAC as some sort of buttless chapped strippergram....
(It ALMOST isn't fun when he's not here to defend himself...)

Back