I'm Baaaackk

Took the overall in my last show, NPC Body B 1 Classic, it was the first annual for Columbus, GA.

Did the Georgia and took 4th out of 15 in the Men's Junior Middleweights and 3rd out of 12 in the Men's over 35. There was lots of talent at that show!!

Been working our way to Florida for past 5 years, gotta warm the bones, gettin old ya know! Besides love the beach and surfing and ocean kayaking!!

glad you're back bro! hate to hear about you missing the Bash but i guess you'll just have to make it to some of the other meets :beerchug:

hey Tom!

Nice to hear from you, now I know that when I go down there next year I can come see you:beerchug::beerchug:great to hear from you, keep in touch!:thumbsup:

glad you're back bro! hate to hear about you missing the Bash but i guess you'll just have to make it to some of the other meets :beerchug:

Yeah, it is gonna suck not going to the bash. I will be thinking of all of you and the fun I will be missing.............

hey Tom!

Nice to hear from you, now I know that when I go down there next year I can come see you:beerchug::beerchug:great to hear from you, keep in touch!:thumbsup:

Hey, Angel!

Looking forward to a visit next year, man!!

Welcome to the neighborhood Tom! hope to see ya soon.:cheerleader:

Hey, Dawn! Sorry you could not ride over with Randy Saturday. Missed seeing ya, the Busa just does not look right without the back seat, back rest, and you!!!

We'll be seeing ya soon. :)

Yeah, yeah, great to see you back Tom, blah blah blah...

Where are the pictures?! :whistle: :poke:

'Eh, I'm just kidding (maybe)...glad you're doing well and it's great to see you on the oRg again! Sorry you may not be at the Spring Bash though :( Who's going to TP Caesar when he thinks I'm not looking? :laugh:

Funny that there are more women posting in here than in the other post. Hmmmmmmm.

Tom, you going to be able to make the stampede in reno this summer ???

Yeah, yeah, great to see you back Tom, blah blah blah...

Where are the pictures?! :whistle: :poke:

'Eh, I'm just kidding (maybe)...glad you're doing well and it's great to see you on the oRg again! Sorry you may not be at the Spring Bash though :( Who's going to TP Caesar when he thinks I'm not looking? :laugh:

Check out Scott Jones Photography, those are professional shots from my last show in Columbus, GA the 18th of last month.

Back