I'm Baaaackk

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry so long since I have posted or even logged in. Life just has been very VERY busy for me, but now I have some down time and well, nice to be back home here on the org!

I am now a resident of the great state of Florida and man is it nice here, just no curves to speak of!! LOL

Randy, "YH2K" rode over from Mobile yesterday and we rode out to the beach and ate lunch, just wasting time but it was real nice to see a fellow org member again. Thanks, Randy, you are a truly nice guy and I look forward to meeting up often now that we are so close.

Probably won't make it to the Spring bash either, just wanted to throw that out there quick like, have two shows in April............

:race:

Hey, who put

"don't mess with my AWSOME" under my screen name and what does that imply???????? :poke:

Great to see you again Tom, hope life is going great. I hope Randy took some pics!

Nice to see ya again brother. Someone posted you in the Don Pic Post just the other day. :welcome: home, even if it's for a short visit. :thumbsup:

Nice to see ya again brother. Someone posted you in the Don Pic Post just the other day. :welcome: home, even if it's for a short visit. :thumbsup:

Hey, Robert. Nice to hear from ya. Hope you are well and life is good for ya. I should be around like normal now, have made myself take some long needed down time......

Back