I'm Baaaackk

Good to see you back. How did you make out with the body building events? What took you to FL?

Last edited:
Sorry so long since I have posted or even logged in. Life just has been very VERY busy for me, but now I have some down time and well, nice to be back home here on the org!

I am now a resident of the great state of Florida and man is it nice here, just no curves to speak of!! LOL

Randy, "YH2K" rode over from Mobile yesterday and we rode out to the beach and ate lunch, just wasting time but it was real nice to see a fellow org member again. Thanks, Randy, you are a truly nice guy and I look forward to meeting up often now that we are so close.

Probably won't make it to the Spring bash either, just wanted to throw that out there quick like, have two shows in April............

:race:

Hey Tom, be sure to get Randy to show you this "twisty" in his neighborhood :)

2007-08-25(A) 015.jpg

Welcome Back Jet!! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

See guys....I told you I'd let him out eventually. He needed some sunshine. That's why he ended up in Florida.

There's a thread somewhere that will explain what I mean Jet........... does anyone remember which one it was? ???

Hey Tom... sorry you cant make bash, you will be missed... Guess you got Awesome when I went from Bogus to Biscuit...

:rofl:

Welcome Back Jet!! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

See guys....I told you I'd let him out eventually. He needed some sunshine. That's why he ended up in Florida.

There's a thread somewhere that will explain what I mean Jet........... does anyone remember which one it was? ???

Ask and ye shall receive :)

LINKY

Well if your in Florida, ill most likely be down for bike week!

Good to see you back. How did you make out with the body building events? What took you to FL?

Took the overall in my last show, NPC Body B 1 Classic, it was the first annual for Columbus, GA.

Did the Georgia and took 4th out of 15 in the Men's Junior Middleweights and 3rd out of 12 in the Men's over 35. There was lots of talent at that show!!

Back