I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

that polar bears mechanical isnt BoB, his head moves right?, we have one like it, but he stayed in storage this year as all our lights did, but i am digg'n your guys lights, the L is a good touch Doug im sure she really likes them.

Yeah, his head moves. I tried to sell him in a yard sale so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I also have a seal with a moving head and tail. I thought about laying the seal on it's side and putting some red lights around under the polar bear but I don't think my HOA would think it's funny as I would.:whistle:

Yeah, his head moves. I tried to sell him in a yard sale so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I also have a seal with a moving head and tail. I thought about laying the seal on it's side and putting some red lights around under the polar bear but I don't think my HOA would think it's funny as I would.:whistle:

omg that would have been great:laugh:

I'll bet Randy wants to use that polar bear for target practice!

I don't even know if he knows it's there. He put some of the icicle lights up, the ones on the highest peak but other than that it's all me.

If he sees movement outside the window at night he might cut loose!!:rofl:

Back