Anybody watching the show 'Moonshiners'?

I enjoy watching the show- dropping off 100 gallons a shot at $40 a gallon thats some dough- and the guy is captain of volunteer fire department that thar the Real Good Ol Boy Network GOB

From Roanoke, Va. in high school it went like this... Buy several gallons of shine, you and your girl friend and a few dozen friends drive up a mountain fire trail to where you could see vehicles (sheriff) coming up the trail five minutes before they could get there, smoke a bud, drink, talk smack, drink, smoke bud, get loud, drink, get rowdy,drink, get happy, drink, start a fire, drink, smoke bud, drink, start yelling for no particular reason, drink, fall down, drink fall down some more, drink, blame someone else for you falling down, drink, start play wrestling, gets out of hand, real fight now, fight breaks up, drink, make up with best bud for punching him in the face, drink, girlfriend mad because your fighting, drink, girlfriend tells you to slow down, drink alot more, tell her to get lost, she drinks more, GF tells you shes leaving with her friends, you say go ahead, drink, girls mad, drink, girl fight breaks out, drink, smoke bud, everybody makes up, drink, gets late, first person up chucks, drink some more, people start passing out, drink, puke, blast sweet home alabama, drink, puke pass out, wake up next day swear never to drink shine again, puke some more, sure you're going to die you're so hung over. Couple day later with friends - great party... let's do again - but we'll need a couple extra pints.

And that my friends is the allure of shine...

From Roanoke, Va. in high school it went like this... Buy several gallons of shine, you and your girl friend and a few dozen friends drive up a mountain fire trail to where you could see vehicles (sheriff) coming up the trail five minutes before they could get there, smoke a bud, drink, talk smack, drink, smoke bud, get loud, drink, get rowdy,drink, get happy, drink, start a fire, drink, smoke bud, drink, start yelling for no particular reason, drink, fall down, drink fall down some more, drink, blame someone else for you falling down, drink, start play wrestling, gets out of hand, real fight now, fight breaks up, drink, make up with best bud for punching him in the face, drink, girlfriend mad because your fighting, drink, girlfriend tells you to slow down, drink alot more, tell her to get lost, she drinks more, GF tells you shes leaving with her friends, you say go ahead, drink, girls mad, drink, girl fight breaks out, drink, smoke bud, everybody makes up, drink, gets late, first person up chucks, drink some more, people start passing out, drink, puke, blast sweet home alabama, drink, puke pass out, wake up next day swear never to drink shine again, puke some more, sure you're going to die you're so hung over. Couple day later with friends - great party... let's do again - but we'll need a couple extra pints.

Were we at the same party??

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

Tickle says 'the still is lit and product is fittin ta flow!' :)

Popcorn says 'YeeeeeeeeeHaw!!!!!'
He also said 'my stuff is so good you get four fights to a pint!' :laugh:

I don't even drink, but I think it would be fun to try and make some, just to see how it turns out!!

Back