Just a thought.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
I know I just got back on the board but where did all the gun threads come from? Ill show you mine if you show me yours....

Mines big and heavy and yours is just a compact and a 9mm.:laugh:

A few of mine:whistle:

Guns.jpg

Welcome to my world.....:thumbsup:
485952.jpg

This is actually my daughter's room. Her pink Hannah Montana bed is in front of sofas to the right.....:laugh:

I know I just got back on the board but where did all the gun threads come from? Ill show you mine if you show me yours....

Mines big and heavy and yours is just a compact and a 9mm.:laugh:

We love us some guns! :laugh: It's also winter so we have to look at our other toys.

Welcome to my world.....:thumbsup:
485952.jpg

This is actually my daughter's room. Her pink Hannah Montana bed is in front of sofas to the right.....:laugh:

Whats your address?

Cause when the civil starts between the states again I got a feeling your house is going to be the last place to fall :laugh:

Busa1166 that is actually a pic of what has become believed to be Charlton Heston's gun room but in fact it is thought to be one of a CT lawyer.
Guy has a beautiful BAR collection above top left though.

snopes.com: Charlton Heston's Gun Collection

I just love it though as you know if there are pics of ones like this imagine the gun rooms we dont have pics of ?

God Bless America...eh.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
There was a forum I was on and a guy posted his safe room. I was in awe. So much excess. It was great. The whole thing that started it was gsg thread. He had like 7 of them. Lol. Then everyone wanted more. He had so much stuff I don't know how he knew what all he had.

Personally I don't like to post collections but they're cool pics.
Posted via Mobile Device

Busa1166 that is actually a pic of what has become believed to be Charlton Heston's gun room but in fact it is thought to be one of a CT lawyer.
Guy has a beautiful BAR collection above top left though.

snopes.com: Charlton Heston's Gun Collection

I just love it though as you know if there are pics of ones like this imagine the gun rooms we dont have pics of ?

God Bless America...eh.
:thumbsup:

I like the flame throwers on the far right :flamethrowing:

:laugh:

Well Pinky....the point of your post was lost somewhere about 18mins after you clicked "submit thread" :laugh:
I kinda see where you're coming from though....but as others have said....it is winter time :whistle:

the_gun.jpg

Back