I'D LIKE TO START A CHRISTIAN RIDERS CLUB.

I love RSD!!  He's great!
you pervert . You told me that was a roll of quarters in your pocket . You sicko .

Just back off man......don't even think about messin' with da' big dog.....

Ambitious.jpg

Out here in Cali.
I know about 10 people in local churches that ride, been thinking about starting a Christian riders club, not only Busa's, but Christians who ride.

But I would definately be interested in a Busa Christian club, keep us posted, and if you every ride thru Cali, let us know.

Hey we might even let rsd and rev be honorary members, then we can tell them all about Jesus and us Jesus freaks  
crazy.gif

Ride safe

you pervert .   You told me that was a roll of quarters in your pocket .  You sicko .

relax RSD, I love you in a fellow human non homosexual way.  and yes that IS a roll of quarters in my pocket.... as well as two kiwi fruits for lunch today.   got a problem with that??  
biggrin.gif
I carry silver dollars myself...the old ones!

you pervert .   You told me that was a roll of quarters in your pocket .  You sicko .

relax RSD, I love you in a fellow human non homosexual way.  and yes that IS a roll of quarters in my pocket.... as well as two kiwi fruits for lunch today.   got a problem with that??  
biggrin.gif
now that's just sick....haha

Out here in Cali.
I know about 10 people in local churches that ride, been thinking about starting a Christian riders club, not only Busa's, but Christians who ride.

But I would definately be interested in a Busa Christian club, keep us posted, and if you every ride thru Cali, let us know.

Hey we might even let rsd and rev be honorary members, then we can tell them all about Jesus and us Jesus freaks
crazy.gif

Ride safe
LOL, I'll keep you informed.

Put me down, Bro. Just saw this old post. I'm in Texas, just north of Houston. God has been good to this undeserving Busa owner!

Put me down, Bro.  Just saw this old post.  I'm in Texas, just north of Houston.  God has been good to this undeserving Busa owner!
Funny this thread has popped back up and I'm in the process of finalizing the paperwork. Hmmmmm coincidence? Not likely and I'll keep you informed.

Narcissus the club is for Christian Brothers & Sisters who desire to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Of course the club will not discriminate, but I'm curious as to why someone who has no desire to spread "the" message would be interested. Personally I'm all for anyone who desires to know the Lord joining the group. Heck we're all imperfect and constantly falling short of God's glory, so to answer you question anyone would be welcome to join our efforts.

BD

Narcissus the club is for Christian Brothers & Sisters who desire to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Of course the club will not discriminate, but I'm curious as to why someone who has no desire to spread "the" message would be interested.  Personally I'm all for anyone who desires to know the Lord joining the group.  Heck we're all imperfect and constantly falling short of God's glory, so to answer you question anyone would be welcome to join our efforts.

BD
Might I take the time to point out that Jesus' best female friend in the world, and possibly his most devoted follower...  was a prostitute.

Might I furthermore then suggest that if Jesus can hang with ladies of the night on a regular basis and minister and socialize with them, a Christian may want to consider welcoming everyone with open arms...

...and show them what Christianity is by example.

In truth, Christians should be the most forgiving, welcoming and friendly folks on the planet...

... the savior was.

Glad to see you taking steps in that direction.

<!--EDIT|PacerX
Reason for Edit: "To change the tone, seemed too harsh when I re-read it."|1089217869 -->

Narcissus the club is for Christian Brothers & Sisters who desire to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Of course the club will not discriminate, but I'm curious as to why someone who has no desire to spread "the" message would be interested.  Personally I'm all for anyone who desires to know the Lord joining the group.  Heck we're all imperfect and constantly falling short of God's glory, so to answer you question anyone would be welcome to join our efforts.

BD
Might I take the time to point out that Jesus' best female friend in the world, and possibly his most devoted follower...  was a prostitute.

Might I furthermore then suggest that if Jesus can hang with ladies of the night on a regular basis and minister and socialize with them, a Christian may want to consider welcoming everyone with open arms...

...and show them what Christianity is by example.

In truth, Christians should be the most forgiving, welcoming and friendly folks on the planet...

... the savior was.

Glad to see you taking steps in that direction.

My point exactly, if we don't take time to minister to the "unsaved" what's the point of being a Christian? Just getting fat off the word and not sharing it. Not the way of Christ. Actually 99% of my closest friends are unsaved so I always drop them a line or two (planting and watering the seed) every so often as not to oversaturate them.

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089218328 -->

Good luck man.....its cool when you have a group with a mission and a purpose...keeps you focused.  Don't let the haters get you down. Its your Busa. Use when and how you want to.  If you would like to use the bike to help spread the word, or to bond with others with similar beliefs......why not?

I rarely discuss religion because I don't think my words can change another's spiritual beliefs and I know that mortals can't change mine. I believe and that is about as far as my conversation goes. So a Christian bike club is not for me, but I would be happy to roll with them any day of the week as long as my beliefs and desire for religious privacy is respected.

RIDE ON!

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089222806 -->

I am GOD....
At least thats what it says on the side of the gamebox....
wow.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "989"|1089233502 -->

Count me in for an Ohio chapter, we can call ourselves the Busa Brothers. Riding is great, but even greater if we can use it to spread the Word!! Yeah, there are alot of tightly stuffed Christians out there...but it's probably safe to say THEY are NOT riding a Busa!! None of us are perfect, but some of us know where God has brought us out from!! I applaud your effort Big Dog...keep us informed.

I think it's really cool to find so many Christians on here. I suspect it helps being such a cordial and mature forum. When I signed up with my crazed and obvious WWJD handle, I assumed I would be alone and in constant turmoil with others viewpoints as is usualy the case when one is outspoken about their beliefs and life direction. So, again, thanks for stepping out and making your self known, fellow Christians. We're not always noisey but we're there. I'm not positive but I suspect there's maybe 1-3 Christian bus riders in the state of Iowa, so I can be the complete chapter here. Can I make collections from myself and then squander it blindly for personal gain? No wait, there's something wrong there. Anyway, bigdawg, let me know if I should/could/would do anything to assist in an Iowa or Midwest chapter, even if it's just remote via web or something. And don't worry, I can leave my filthy, lust-filled Anna addiction right here... since it's just a long running joke anyway.
smile.gif

... the savior was.
"Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!  For ye devour widow's houses, and for a pretence make long prayer;  therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.  Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!  For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

"Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!  For ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess."

"Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites!  For ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Most forgiving, welcoming and friendly.  Perhaps you should spend some more time in Bible Study.  As Billy Sunday said "Going into a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going into a garage makes you an automobile."

Steve

Back