I'D LIKE TO START A CHRISTIAN RIDERS CLUB.

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
I'm seriously considering starting a Christian Riders Club base out of N.C. I know there are some out there currently, but none with a Busa foundation. Watcha think?

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078194558 -->

I don,t really know where goldsboro is, but I,m only about 45min from the NC line, but I think it,s a great idea! Keep me posted.

I don,t really know where goldsboro is, but I,m only about 45min from the NC line, but I think it,s a great idea! Keep me posted.
If you're in Tenn. Goldsboro is approximately 5 hours east of Asheville, NC. I'm 1 hour from the beach. That doesn't mean it has to be only in NC though. We can branch out nationally, even internationally. I'll keep in touch.

Im down for the Texas branch....
smile.gif

OUR SLOGAN "we will endevour to ride our sport bikes really fast , and pray that the laws of our land dont condem us in thy name of ...justice an' freedom for all...
The ghost an the mother of god....

But as PITTBOSS said : COOL...I'll prey on this endevour.

So.....as far as you bible thumpin freaks of nature figure...

The lord doesn't mind you screaming around @ mach 5 .

he has zero prob with you destoying his enviroment .

Kill mother earth.....KILL KILL KILL .....

you could ride scooters...or nuthin' at all .

instead you've chosen THE MOST ANTI-GOD weapon available .

yer not junkies...drug addicts....weirdo's....

U R the self righteous....an' yet you ride the number one killer / the # 1 global killer .

"Hey god , look at me , I'm destroying yer creation faster than anybody " . on 2 wheels .

BUT ITS O.K. for now I plan to do it in yer namesake.

sweet dreams Jesus.....I'll just be down here destroying everything you built .

sweet dreams god . Burn Rubber, in thy name of thy of:

"Thy Christian Ryderz Club"

Umm,  I dunno man...  Just how much does it cost to ride a Christian? I mean from a performance per dollar perspective.  
laugh.gif
  And I would also like to know what kinda gas milage they get and if they out perform the Busa?

I mean the Christians I have seen running around town tend to look a little tightly wound, sorta like they are running with a restrictor plate installed, or that maybe their A/F ratio is off.  I think every one of them could prolly benefit from a small AirBox mod.  

I have seen several though that soon after upgrading their ECU's suddenly experianced increased drivetrain reliability and enhanced performance once freed from their previously narrowly focused fuel mapping.

Anyway, let me check into the insurance costs and financing options before I commit to joining the club though...
I mean, I suppose I could buy a used one but I have heard that many of the used models develop some pretty undesirable handling traits...  
laugh.gif

Just playing everyone, no offence intended...  I know from experiance that the christian my Dad had tended to run real poorly when offended...  
smile.gif

OK OK, I'm done...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A group of riders of our favorite two-wheeled machine riding with one common and exceptional purpose. I think it's a great idea. Too bad I'm in the midwest. I'd join you.

ya....I wish you guys all the best aswell.....

"Let he who is without sin,cast the first stone"

an' all that other stuff......

Rubbah will pray for your soles.....ah, what the heck , I'll pray for the whole shoe.....

Hey, Big Dawg... I don't think RSD or myself meant to kill this thread man, looks like it took a beating but it was meant in fun...

I think anything that brings bikers together is a good thing, I cannot argue with that, nor could I argue with a Christian Riders Clubs rolling up on me after a blowout in the middle of BFE... I think that would be just fine with me...

So press on man... More power to you...

Rev

Hey, Big Dawg...  I don't think RSD or myself meant to kill this thread man, looks like it took a beating but it was meant in fun...

I think anything that brings bikers together is a good thing, I cannot argue with that,  nor could I argue with a Christian Riders Clubs rolling up on me after a blowout in the middle of BFE...  I think that would be just fine with me...  

Rev
No offense taken, I'll let you slide this time because you're a part of the Busa Cliche. LOL.

Be blessed.

Hey, Big Dawg...  I don't think RSD or myself meant to kill this thread man, looks like it took a beating but it was meant in fun...

I think anything that brings bikers together is a good thing, I cannot argue with that,  nor could I argue with a Christian Riders Clubs rolling up on me after a blowout in the middle of BFE...  I think that would be just fine with me...  

Rev
No offense taken, I'll let you slide this time because you're a part of the Busa Cliche. LOL.

Be blessed.
It's WWJD's fault Bro... He's allways letting me beat him about the head and shoulders with whatever alternative view point I happen to take up with him... So
poke.gif
christians has become a bit of sport and has led to some pretty darn good debates on the board...

Just wanted to make sure that I made myself clear, nothing intended...

Rev

BAHAHAHHAHA! SURE Rev, blame ME instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. hehehehe ;) Glad to inspire. And I ALWAYS enjoy all the alternative ideas and voicings!!! Seriously!

After RSD watches The Passion and it turns him into a sobbing, wallowing baby girl, we will GALDly accept him into our snotty lil Christian cult riders group. ;) I love RSD!! He's great!

There's a Christian riders group north of Des Moines I need to check it out. They have a logo patch, news letter, website and ride every Sunday after church. I started a Mondy eve ride at my church and we had 8 harley's and me.
biggrin.gif
It's always fun! Good luck with it!

East Coast Busa Club, West coast Busa Club, Christian Busa Club.....what next?

I hope it all works out.

Later

I am down for the New Mexico branch.

Hayabusa EPT, you doing any drag racing, or just the twisties.

We are having a bike day at the drag races in Albuq on March 13 or 14. We need some busa power.

I know its a long straight way, but I think you could do it in 3 hours or so. ha ha:D

Back