I thought id ask you lot...

I looked at the first link you posted, I hope that girl is retarded or otherwise not operating at full capacity. She sounded terrible and needs to stay in school! I sometimes think we are doomed when I look at the young ones of today.......she does have all the qualities needed to be a baby factory and live on the dole her entire life! Sheesh!!
Sad thing is...she's probably right on par with owens10101 :laugh:

It's a 99 copper....see chuckle's profile :rofl:

That's why I asked because he PM'd me saying he had a 2003 and that he was getting a Gen-II in two weeks. I even questioned his BS 33hp restrictor mod that is required for his age. He sends me a link to a restrictor for a 1998-2001 BUSA... :rofl:

Still waiting on those pics Owen since your time is up when you said you would have them.... :poke:

Here's one just for our little friend in the UK.

owens.jpg

if you have an iPhone...there's an app for that! Free in fact.

Started using my Iphone as a full GPS on the bike with a $2.99 program, works great! Only problem is I had to cut a little hole in my glove, to finger the touch screen. :laugh:

I've got an HTC Ozone(windows 6.5 mobile). There are at least a bizzillion free gps apps for any phone with windows mobile, including the one from google maps. Cant go wrong with a windows phone...every app you'll ever need...FREE!:whistle:

Back