I thought id ask you lot...

you seriously need to learn to use the search function.:rulez: every question you ask has been aswered on here 100 times already.:rulez:

He's not old enough to know what the search button is! :laugh: Or he's too busy plotting his next bike purchase!

If you have all this money Owen, why don't you just leave and start your own moto-forum? :moon:

Owen, why are you blowing all of this money on stupid bikes? You need to put it in the bank and leave it there for the next 20 years. Then when you really need to touch it you can. Your blowing through your future security, its insane. Get one bike and stick with it. Keep the money until your 35 or older. I don't normally give out advice but you really are wasting money which you will need later in life. Good Luck!

Owen, why are you blowing all of this money on stupid bikes? You need to put it in the bank and leave it there for the next 20 years. Then when you really need to touch it you can. Your blowing through your future security, its insane. Get one bike and stick with it. Keep the money until your 35 or older. I don't normally give out advice but you really are wasting money which you will need later in life. Good Luck!
You seriously think this kid is for real? Everything points to class act BS'r! I call BS until a time/date stamped video is posted including registration/license/insurance card all plainly visible and legible with complete matching VIN's from the bikes that he ALLEGEDLY owns....and for those of you not keeping count...it's 1 B-King, 1 Busa and 1 Aprilia! :rofl: Until above listed proof is posted, this kid is hosing all of you that keep feeding into his moronic posts. Again, he's just 16 and legally not even able to obtain a license in the UK for these size of bikes!! :laugh: At best he could own a SCOOTER!!
See UK rules for moto licensing....particularly the part about being 21! He's still 5 years away!

IC Motorcycle Club - Learning

number 1... Im 16 years old, i have a aprilia rs50... you dumb tw.t that is 50cc, that is classed as a moped... but its a 70mph moped... that wheelies in 1st 2nd and 3rd with a new kit on, bore out, exhaust and injecters

The busa is for when im 17... at the moment im fitting a restricter kit...
You CAN ride a busa at the age of 17, as long as your restricted to 33bhp with the a2 license... as you wil probs find on that link... i live in the uk, i know the rules... and i know what you can get away with as my dads a comunity police officer....

The b-king, i do track days on it, it was brought a few months ago now, but i still love her so much!!!!! its not as fast as the hayabusa on track but the b-king is more of a everyday bike that sometimes you will race...

Its been in 4 garages so far and has had 7 problems with fuel, emissions and other stuff

I own 3 bikes thats alll...

i have two vids of 2 of them...
the aprilia rs50 and the b-king
on my youtube page "owens10101"

The hayabusa vid is coming soon, i have booked a track day at brandshatch on the 28th and then 29th morn this is on the b-king... i'll get vids and pics, and if your around or live near, more than welcome to watch, my name is owen smith and you can see me in the pits... "im the 6ft 2" skinny lad :)

see you soon, and if not, then i dont really care if you belive me... im sure there are alot of people in here who have busa's b-king's and maybe a aprilia but im just the lucky 1 who manages to own 1 of each, due to 3 relitives passing away, and my addiction to speed...

Only ride a 50cc ped on the road due to it not being illigal to take the busa or b-king out yet...

I have the 33bhp restriction kit for both bikes, but will insure the busa for 6 months, then the b-king for the other 6 months, as i dont want to run the money completly out...

If you have it go take a pic with piece of paper your s/n and date. Otherwise nobody is gonna believe you. If not admit it and leave or be humbled and deal with the flak.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's already been asked that several times and won't produce any proof. He's got money for several bikes but can't afford a $99 camera or GPS... :rofl:

My guess is he's 14 maybe 15 at best. His Dad owns a BKING but since he lives with him he wants to act like it's his. You know how kids say they are getting the parents car when they turn 16 and get there license.... :laugh:

number 1... Im 16 years old, i have a aprilia rs50... you dumb tw.t that is 50cc, that is classed as a moped... but its a 70mph moped... that wheelies in 1st 2nd and 3rd with a new kit on, bore out, exhaust and injecters

The busa is for when im 17... at the moment im fitting a restricter kit...
You CAN ride a busa at the age of 17, as long as your restricted to 33bhp with the a2 license...BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!

Well then that makes you an even bigger twit than I already thought you were. WHO the heck cares about top speed of a bike when 1. IT'S NOT A MOTORCYCLE, BUT A FREAKIN MOPED! 2. A 33 HP BUSA IS NOT A BUSA, IT'S NEUTERED AND YOU'LL BE LUCKY TO TOP 90MPH (JUST ASK ANY NINJA 250 OWNER WHAT THE BIKE CAN DO AND YOU'RE AT AN ALMOST 3 TIMES WEIGHT DISADVANTAGE. Seriously dude, this is a BUSA forum, not a little boy's playground to waste bandwidth asking about gps to find the top speed of their little moped. :rofl: Why don't you do something constructive like go clothespin some playing cards to your bicycle tires and ride around the neighborhood - you'll make a lot more noise than your 33hp BUSA! :rofl:

must have just got that busa huh...and been in 4 shops already....

Saw this bike at the brighton show, its not mine, but im sure it does the 186mph?? tell me if it doesn't lol its so nice, can't wait till im old enuff to own 1... Posted by YOU Jason Roberts October 11 THIS YEAR!

wait....it gets better...may 3 2009

Me on my 50cc bike,
top speed is about 30mph depends how long the hill is.

Sounds like you have no need for GPS as you already know! How long the hill is
:rofl::rofl:

I'm done.....if this kid has any sense of shame.....nevermind.

Last edited:
:rofl:

This just get's better all the time !!! :welcome: :rulez:
Seriously....his page is chucked with PS3 junk....perhaps he owns MotoGP on PS3 and THAT'S the B-King and Busa he refers to as "owning". I'm not even going to dignify the Aprilia comment he made since it's not a real motorcycle but a little kid's toy! Heck, my 11 year old rides a 110cc bike, get a real bike JR, at least something bigger than what my 6 yr old rides...not 16 yr old, my 6 YR OLD!! :laugh:

Seriously....his page is chucked with PS3 junk....perhaps he owns MotoGP on PS3 and THAT'S the B-King and Busa he refers to as "owning". I'm not even going to dignify the Aprilia comment he made since it's not a real motorcycle but a little kid's toy! Heck, my 11 year old rides a 110cc bike, get a real bike JR, at least something bigger than what my 6 yr old rides...not 16 yr old, my 6 YR OLD!! :laugh:

:laugh: :whistle:

I wonder where he swiped the copper 99' pic ?? This board perhaps ??? :whistle:

I looked at the first link you posted, I hope that girl is retarded or otherwise not operating at full capacity. She sounded terrible and needs to stay in school! I sometimes think we are doomed when I look at the young ones of today.......she does have all the qualities needed to be a baby factory and live on the dole her entire life! Sheesh!!

Back