I thought id ask you lot...

owens231

Registered
Right... Im looking for a very cheep!!!!!

Speed device... i dont care what it looks like... what it does...

All i want it to do is tell me how fast im going at that time...

Like a very cheep gps, im not sure what its called but you will understand...

also then i can see how far out my aprilia and busa are to do with the speedometers...

just a link for amazon or ebay or a website you would recomend...

Has to be under £80 or $100

id like it to be alot under as all im looking for is a accarate speed device...

cheers!

You should be able to pick up a Tomtom for that. It is what I use and I like it so far.

both amazon & ebay have a search function. Just type in GPS and then sort the results from the lowesrt to highest price. Your search results should list more than a few for under £80.

Ohh tomtom :)
okay good idea, i'll go look at the prices of tomtoms...

dont have much money left, but its always good to know how fast your going...

as i think my speedo is just gessing lol...

Ohh tomtom :)
okay good idea, i'll go look at the prices of tomtoms...

dont have much money left, but its always good to know how fast your going...

as i think my speedo is just gessing lol...

They are pretty basic, not a lot of features, but I do like the fact that I know what my speed is corrected when cruising down the interstate. I have a ram stem mount for it, and you will have a nice GPS feature as well. I know you dont want anything fancy, but I do wish at times I could plan a route, which the model I have will not do. Good luck.

Just subtract 10% from your speedo reading, unless for some reason you have to be exact. It's easy and free.
CW

im not yanking any1's chain... im getting a vid of the busa... i have already told you, if you want to see my aprilia rs50 and b-king, just look on my youtube page at the two bikes... its owens10101 im also saving up for a yzfr and then after that, i have always wanted a kawazaki for some reason... all im doing is swapping bikes and putting a bit towards the next 1... thanks to3 ofmy relatives dien... R.I.P uncle aunti and grandma, without them, none of this would be possable... i used my mates gps, my speedo at 100mph, the gps says im only doing 94mph!!! its miles out... i heard i can get a speedohealer??? does this make it 1mph perfect to the real speed??

you seriously need to learn to use the search function.:rulez: every question you ask has been aswered on here 100 times already.:rulez:

Back