I think my gauges are messed up.

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
checked the wiring, sensors, everything between, and i still have that gauge twitch issue. first or second gear (gear doesn't matter, just not neutral), with the clutch pulled in, and the speedo will jump around when i rev. i thought it may be the speed sensor, but i UNPLUGGED it altogether, and the issue didn't change. i'm thinking my gauge cluster is messed up. anyone else have an issue like this after a crash?

Sounds like it won't be a fun one to try and figure out. Sorry to hear about the crash. Good luck with getting her fixed up and back out on the road.

H.I.D. Ballast's been known to sometimes make havoc on gauges. Not sure if you have them on yet.

i had my headlight unhooked altogether. gauges have been unplugged, no power, for a week and a half. they were doing it before, but i figured the sensor'd been messed up in the tip over. i'm thinking that the gauges may have been damaged. i haven't had a chance to go for an extended ride yet, but i've checked the rest of the stuff already. anyone want to loan me a gauge cluster so i can check?

i've checked the rest of the stuff already. anyone want to loan me a gauge cluster so i can check?

If you were closer and I had a gen1 you could use mine. Maybe a local can help out.
Posted via Mobile Device

My orig. guage's did the same thing. I got my bike crashed. The set I got to replace them had a few tab's broken and started acting funny about a year later.

was disconnected for two weeks, didn't help, but for the sake of argument, i'll do it again.

Back