I Need to go FAST!!!

Road surface will have an adverse affect on the car. I wouldn't go side by side above 120 if I could help it. If the surface of the road is not perfect, it'll start bouncing that car off the road and over 120, he'll drift pretty bad. All you don't need is to have him come over on you because of some barely perceptible bump.

Good luck and keep the rubber side down.

(hey! Hey! HEY!! No cliche's allowed!)

Oops!

--Wag--

#1-@80mph start the race in 2nd gear shift @ 10,000 rpm #2 air box mod is free using stock air filter instructions on brockracing.com#3pair valve mod $50 from brock#4switchable tre-$55 from checkerdflagracing.com 2-4 day delivery. good luck

Thanks for the tips.
For the airbox mod, what are the pro's and con's? (I know you get more air = more power, but I also heard you loose some power down low, and gain some up high). Also, brocks racing says to put in a power commander map for the airbox mod... I dont have a Power Commander... is it necessary? What are the disadvantages of doing the airbox mod without the new map?
Also, how does the PAIR Valve Mod work? What does it do?

pair valve mod is eliminating the pollution pump & tubes located above each header tube on engine block.(suzuki govern's the busa to 186 in 6th gear by retarding the timing so u can't hit the rev limiter in 6th gear(the tre will make the bike think it's in 5th.

#1-@80mph start the race in 2nd gear shift @ 10,000 rpm #2 air box mod is free using stock air filter instructions on brockracing.com#3pair valve mod $50 from brock#4switchable tre-$55 from checkerdflagracing.com 2-4 day delivery. good luck
Pair mod $50.00!!!!!!
heck you can do one for free with a kids marble or I just paid a wopping 0.49 (cents that is) for some self tapping bolts

This is a kind of Sick thread....My Busa ran 176 GPS mph in 5th--showing indicated 190 or so,,,,,,stock--
@11.200 on the tach --true redline is 10,800---lot's of false truths showing on the gauges.
Anyway if do go through with this Race....make sure you are showing at least 6,500 on the tach...near peak tourqe,
when you open the throttle.. Be safe out there..
wow.gif

Ps what someone said...make your own TRE...10bucks max...search way back--Narriccus gave us a diagram on how to do it. Using a switch..on or off.

Back