State Farm is the way to go

I tried state farm once, they looked at my record and asked me to leave, I dont hold it against em.

Plus when I layed my Busa down last year, as soon as they had the estimate, with 3 days I had a check!

$750 a year for my 08 Busa and a $25K HD. From Dairyland.

:banghead: :beerchug:
YOU LUCKY $%#@%$# !!! I pay close to $2,500 a year with them, and they were WAY cheaper than anyone else !! I don't know why I have to pay so much ?

- I was married at the time of policy
- stored in garage
- no credit (not bad, just NO credit)
- 2 speeding tickets, each one under 7 mph over the speedlimit (they asked if any were over 7, if they were they wouldn't cover you ?

you guys are talking full coverage, right ?

Once again, sometimes I wish I was back in the land of State Farm. Over here now that I'm stationed in Germany the price is $2900 per year. A big jump from the 1150 I was paying in Missouri.

the 299.18 i pay is comprehensive and collision with a 250 deductible on each, so yes its full coverage.

state farm here- 51/mo full coverage on the busa at 21years old been the same since i was 20yrs old

What kind of driving record do you have? I'm the same age and I pay more than double what you do for full coverage. I also have a $1000 deductible. . .

I think mines because im 37 years old, married, keep it in a garage, and have never had a moving violation in my life (knock on wood).

Back