I need MP3's

Bluegrass and hard core Banjo music...MAN, that should inspire you to go on a GONZO high speed ride :laugh: , but to each his own - ACTUALLY, thats prolly a good thing to listen to when riding a Busa. The kind of stuff I listen to in the cage or when working out would make most people fly off the handle and CRASH. Things like Eminem, Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Lil John & the East Side Boyz, Ludacris(...Move, get out the way, get out the way *****!, Move!!! - I love that tune). If I had a MP3 player and listened to it while riding the bike I prolly wouldn't have a license or bike for very long - that damned angry hard core rock & rap music just makes me trip out. :devil: :super:

Pit Bull

Easynews.com
It's a pay site, about 10 bucks a month for 8 gigs of downloads.  So you're safe from the RIAA.  They have MP3s, video, pics, etc.  All SORTS of pics and videos though so be careful with the young-uns.

For example: I found (in about 2 minutes)
Band:The Dillards
Album:Back Porch Blue Grass
Song: Banjo in the Hollow

Check it out...

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "Forgot commas"|1068731935 -->

WarBaby, I love me some Hendrix - Voodoo Child, Purple Haze, Foxy Lady, thats the s**t man, but for me, ALL the stuff I listen to really affects the way I ride or drive so I got to have some restraint and just listen to the noise from the bike and the road - else I look down and be doin' tripple digits :super: :devil: and run afoul of the POPO.

Pit Bull

Yea me to dude, LOL

What givyouda right to to talk to the capo that way, you like a bull in a china closet man.  I say wac him capo!  Send him down the road kicking cans. :D

Dam MEDS, there they go again...
Way to lighten up man! :beerchug:

I can be funny on occassion. Someone started a poll on the funniest board member a while ago....I got a couple of votes.

Hey Smoke....I think its one of those "you had to be there" kinda things, but thanks for defining the Random Thoughts section for me. ;)

Heres a safe way to dwnld if you are paranoid about getting caugth,its pretty slow but will work.
Just purchase a pig tail with two RCA plug cord from radio shack ,connect the pig tail to your mic input on the cmptr audio card and the RCA plug to the Stero amp input (DVD,CD or TAPE ) .

Now go to the Audio site where you can only stream music and yes this will work for the pay sites that only allow you to just only listen (yeah right). Next open up your creative recorder (it comes with window media player) , the rest is just like recording a song from the radio (volia).

The only disadvantage is that it can only be recorded in real time but you can always change it to a mp3 format after the download.

Oh yeah you must change your audio settings on the computer to analog output instead of digital which most are set at to work with the digital sub-woofer via input computer speaker. This will give access to hear and record your online music through your stero system.

Yeah I know but it not that noticable, its not for resale so it really doesnt matter. """"""""""" I got mo time than money"""""""""""""""""""

Dont get me wrong I like quality but I'm willing to sacrafice the tradeoff (free) and the quality isnt really that bad when measuring with the human ear.

Way to lighten up man! :beerchug:

I can be funny on occassion. Someone started a poll on the funniest board member a while ago....I got a couple of votes.

Hey Smoke....I think its one of those "you had to be there" kinda things, but thanks for defining the Random Thoughts section for me.  ;)
Here's to ya dude! Salute.... :drink:  Get it up! Get it in! Get it all over ya!

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068853144 -->

Cap, check this link: http://banjobasics.virtualave.net/tunes.html

Many bluegrass banjo picking songs here. They stream in Real Player - I believe if you setup your recording software (Cakewalk) you should be able to record them and convert/ save them as MP3's.

I must tell you, I listened to one of them halfway through, I jam two pencils in my hears just to stop the PAiN!!!! :crazy:

bpicker.gif

Back