I met a 20 year old, I'm 37

:rofl::rofl:you can find the middle ground to maintain a good conversation where she can finish your sentences...

you: Marco
Her: Polo
you: Peeeeekkkaaa
Her: BOOOOO
you: Knock knock
her::whistle::whistle:
get the idea
:rofl::rofl:

I now...:corner:

I would think that you and her would be in completely different places in life. Use caution for sure. If it was me I d worry that she was looking for $$ or something I have, like the house and my toys.

Do you have a daughter? If so how would you feel having a man twice her age dating her?

If not remember she has a father, maybe a brother, maybe an uncle, probably a god father.

I'm with you on this, I had a girl flirting with me when I was 38 and she was 18, I couldn't even begin to tell you how embarrassed I was for her. I have never really been into younger women. Cougars Rock!:laugh: Just kidding!

On another note: I did meet my wife at a health spa we both worked at in Houston, and we have been married 25 yrs last Feb.

Just have to be careful, you don't want this guy to show up!:rofl:

Just having a laugh bro!

oh dear that is seriously funny dude!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Damn, ur getting flamed as much as I did for the $3400 exhaust I am buying. I say go for it. Just decide what your expectations are and if they are not met then so be it. Who knows what the future brings, most of us live a minute at a time anyway because we ride bikes. Good luck and have fun.

Don

When I was 38 and divorced I went out with a 22yr model for 18mths - a yr too long really but the sex was just soooo good - don't expect a great level of understanding, conversation and lifes awareness because of age gap! BUT go for it man wtf not; if it last great if it doesn't and you wank up one day realize you just don't give a toss about neighbors then it was a great run :) enjoy those lifes little blessings ...sigh great I mean GREAT memories!

you said wank not wake :lol: nice typo:rofl:

Phil, that was great....thanks for posting that link! haha!

Might be a very interesting experience. No substitute for empirical carnal knowledge.
I'm 70 and last year, broke up with a 24 year old. She went on meth, and now she's in the
Clark County Detention Center with 9 counts of burglary.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The age difference is really not that much of an issue, only 17 years; if she was say 43 and you were 50, no issue, right? However, besides the gym and probably sex, what would a 37yo and 20yo have in common?

BUT, I say go out and see what you may have in common besides the two obvious ones. You may discover a great friend.....maybe with benefits!

Oh yea, pictures soon please(of her).

Wondering what people's thoughts are on this. was working out at the gym and i started talking to this girl that showed interest in me. We been talking for about a week now and now she wants to go out to do something. I was hoping to get a workout partner out of the deal! She can push me in the cardio department. So what do you all think?

Hey! You and I are the same age. What's her number?

Seriously... I'm soon-to-be-single, and would go out with someone that age IF she were very mature. Wouldn't marry someone that much younger, though. You guys are in two VERY different places in your lives. Look at your income. Look at hers. Look at your friends. Look at hers. Etc...

Going through a divorce right now due to differences (not necessarily age-related). Why stack the odds against you?

Just my $0.02, but you asked.

Mike

Do whatever makes you happy. She is old enough to make decisions about her life so no need to not at least check it out. I do agree about the different places in each of your lives as Mike stated. But if you both are just interested in having some fun then I see no harm in it.

Just my thoughts.

By the way, I wish I could find a 20 year old female that wanted to hang out with me.....but I think my wife might have a small problem with that. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Have fun with her for about a week then you will realize you only have one other thing in common other than the gym PS been there done that over & over @ 40+ no shame there

Back