I met a 20 year old, I'm 37

Long as you aren't married or in a relationship what's holding you back? Like Mojo said, you only go around once, enjoy life. You are already taking risks, you ride a motorcycle don't you? This certainly can be any riskier than playing in traffic and might be just as much (if not more) fun! :thumbsup:

Amen!!

You're both adults, don't let anyone else make the decision for you or make you feel bad about it. Try to enjoy whatever life brings your way... :beerchug:

getm young, train em right.:laugh:. seriously, no harm in getting to know her...... in the biblical sense.:rofl: no really if you like her go for it, you guys could go for a drink....or maybe not.

BLOODY HELL, YOU NEED TO ASK !!! ( or just showing off?..:rofl:...)

Do you need you background "workout" music for the gym ?

- Bloodhound Gang Bad Touch[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i asked her what age she thought i was and she said i look like i was between 28 and 30. whoo hoo. I really don't think I could pull off a picture of her tonight though. If it presents itself i certainly will but don't want her to think I'm taking a troghy picture just to show n tell. You all know that doesn't go to well. But I'm pretty stoked that i could still do this. in the past 2 years i've been with a 30, 27, and now a 20 year old. Not that I want to even try and have a relationship with a 20 year old. maybe just a little one?? she is nice and I'll treat her just like any other female I meet. And see where it goes???

Might be a very interesting experience. No substitute for empirical carnal knowledge.
I'm 70 and last year, broke up with a 24 year old. She went on meth, and now she's in the
Clark County Detention Center with 9 counts of burglary.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say go for it. Ive dated women a lot younger that I. Not as much as you but still younger. Im 29 and I have dated a 20 year old. My only issue was that our maturity level was just two different leagues. She was much more mature than I. lol Not much in common either. Couldn't exactly talk about what it was like when we were younger.

Women love to have their picture taken on motorcycles! And low and behold... YOU OWN ONE! ! ! :beerchug:

Have fun,but be prepared for the possibility of a short run. If your the type that gets attached fast,then you run greater risk for heartache. She's young so she could fall hard and then back out just as fast. Odds are against you for any duration of a lengthy relationship. But you never know! Perfect matches aren't limited to certain age groups sticking together.

Can be fun, but she is still young and you will see that as you start to deal with her more that you are in 2 different places.
Then she will get on your nerves

No harm in testing the waters. Al everyone else said, Pics or Ban :)

Side note, Im 26 and wont even deal with a 20 year old unless she shows uncanny maturity and intelligence....or just freaky...

Wondering what people's thoughts are on this. was working out at the gym and i started talking to this girl that showed interest in me. We been talking for about a week now and now she wants to go out to do something. I was hoping to get a workout partner out of the deal! She can push me in the cardio department. So what do you all think?

100 years ago, this sort of thing was normal. Go for it, I say.

did u tell her how old you really are?She might be like Gross your the same age as my dad.:cheerleader::rofl::poke:

Im 39 and my daughter will be 20 in november

when u were 21 she may have been in preschool:whistle:

just sayin

:rofl:

Man I feel old

Ashamed to say I live by a double standard rule. :(

Can't hurt to get to know her, and unfortunately if my niece when she was 20 introduced me to her boyfriend twice her age... needless to say, she would have trouble finding him the next day. :whistle:

It's a crap shoot to see if it works but you have to try it:thumbsup:

I'm 26(27 next week) and My GF is 21. We have been together for 3 years coming up. Yes, Yes, I found her right after she turned 18. We have a lot of maturity issues. She grew up sheltered and hasn't really gotten out to have any life experiences or become "worldly" yet. But when it comes to having fun :beerchug: we still manage to have it!

When I was 38 and divorced I went out with a 22yr model for 18mths - a yr too long really but the sex was just soooo good - don't expect a great level of understanding, conversation and lifes awareness because of age gap! BUT go for it man wtf not; if it last great if it doesn't and you wank up one day realize you just don't give a toss about neighbors then it was a great run :) enjoy those lifes little blessings ...sigh great I mean GREAT memories!

Back