Met a member today... awesome.

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Well I met a member today after I got off work.. saw a busa pullin in and had to say hi... Turns out it was HT_USMC HAHA we both work at the same place and didnt even know it. :rofl:

Talk about a small little world.

GUess ur gonna have to meet him again because u know.the rules, pics or it didnt happen
Posted via Mobile Device

Be honest, you tried to invite me on a date to The Tail of the Dragon with you. Then you tried to disguise holding my hand as a hand shake! I knew something was up and I was forced to call you out and ask if you were a member of the org. I guess I look easy?!

:cheerleader:

Seriously though, it was great meeting you. What a truly small world it is we live in. I'm already trying to line up my availability for the bash.

:beerchug:

:beerchug: soooo, you guys going on a second date? J/K. I have a banned org member who lives in my city, does that count?

:beerchug: soooo, you guys going on a second date? J/K. I have a banned org member who lives in my city, does that count?

Depends on what he was banned for.. If it was for posting naked pics of his wife, sure it counts. If it was for posting naked pics of your wife, no, it doesn't count...

Depends on what he was banned for.. If it was for posting naked pics of his wife, sure it counts. If it was for posting naked pics of your wife, no, it doesn't count...

pffft. I say it counts either way... :laugh:

Though this is a democracy, so I say evidence must be presented so that everyone is... educated... in the matter... so we can... errr, make a decision...

:rofl:
If I ever need a smile, I know who's posts to read. You guys CRACK me up! :moon:

p.s. HI LAV! looking forward to seeing you again in September

Be honest, you tried to invite me on a date to The Tail of the Dragon with you. Then you tried to disguise holding my hand as a hand shake! I knew something was up and I was forced to call you out and ask if you were a member of the org. I guess I look easy?!

:cheerleader:

Seriously though, it was great meeting you. What a truly small world it is we live in. I'm already trying to line up my availability for the bash.

:beerchug:

HAHA.... that is some funny stuff right there... As for the bash I only go in the spring.. either don't have enough cash or enough time off work to make both. :(

Back