I love my bike but..........

Is your current bike KSwaterbugs old bike ?? If so , why would you sell it ?? That thing is sweet !!

It is Drew. But I just can't stop thinking abt the 04LE
All my friends are telling me I am dumb, but I can't get that red beauty out of my head. If I had an extra $6000 your bike would be parked beside mine, but I don't :(
So I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to get the bike I really want. Plus I don't ride this one like it needs to be ridden. She needs an owner that is going to make those 200 horses come to life.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

If you feel froggy and wanna jump on my offer, I'll trade you straight up for my 2005 Busa, close to the color you want. Its a stocker. :thumbsup:

Yea I guess I could. I just never use my powerplant for what it is worth. I hardly ever go over 5,000 RPM's. I almost feel like I am wasting all the aftermarket work that was put into my new bike.

Hey Ron your not alone,i to have(up to now)always kept mine under 6000 and in 5th and 6 gear,rides nice and smooth and i dont feel as if im killing the motor in doing so,listen i know that these beasts are built for far more than that.Ive read that these bikes should be ridden at high rpms,i ride the same way on all 3 beasts,what a waste of technology,maybe one day.But man do i love the way they handle.Traded the harley for one,best trade i ever made ,ya know with all these hi powered v-twins on the market and harley being one of the most popular,i cant understand why they dont go with a more advanced v.Ihad an 06 screaming eagle,im ashamed to say the price,after having the bike for 1 month ,boy did i get ripped,i guess the paint caught my eye,traded it for the rr1000(not as pretty as the harleybut the handling makes up for it)even money trade,i know ,but what can you do.

If you feel froggy and wanna jump on my offer, I'll trade you straight up for my 2005 Busa, close to the color you want. Its a stocker. :thumbsup:

I appreciate the offer, I bought this one thinking that I could bury my desire for an 04LE but after having such an awesome bike for 5 months and still dreaming about that gorgeous red, I don't think any other color is going to do it for me.

Hey Ron your not alone,i to have(up to now)always kept mine under 6000 and in 5th and 6 gear,rides nice and smooth and i dont feel as if im killing the motor in doing so,listen i know that these beasts are built for far more than that.Ive read that these bikes should be ridden at high rpms,i ride the same way on all 3 beasts,what a waste of technology,maybe one day.But man do i love the way they handle.Traded the harley for one,best trade i ever made ,ya know with all these hi powered v-twins on the market and harley being one of the most popular,i cant understand why they dont go with a more advanced v.Ihad an 06 screaming eagle,im ashamed to say the price,after having the bike for 1 month ,boy did i get ripped,i guess the paint caught my eye,traded it for the rr1000(not as pretty as the harleybut the handling makes up for it)even money trade,i know ,but what can you do.

Thanks Pete! Yea I cruise doing 90 in sixth gear but it stays at 5000 rpms, I guess I am going fast by the laws definition but no where near it by the busa's understanding of it lol. Yea those screamin eagles were taxed I remember that :whistle: (ouch) But like anything in life sometimes it is worth the extra coin to make 100% sure you are satisfied.

Not wierd at all. I have been riding for 31 years and have owned everything from a 78 yamaha 650 to the most awesome Hayabusa. I think about my liquid silver 03 R1 EVERY DAY! I know I will never find another 03R1 that felt exactly like that one, so I just remember and move on.

Not wierd at all. I have been riding for 31 years and have owned everything from a 78 yamaha 650 to the most awesome Hayabusa. I think about my liquid silver 03 R1 EVERY DAY! I know I will never find another 03R1 that felt exactly like that one, so I just remember and move on.

Never say never :)
I wish you the luck in living that dream again
I know I am trying to re-live mine :beerchug:

I appreciate the offer, I bought this one thinking that I could bury my desire for an 04LE but after having such an awesome bike for 5 months and still dreaming about that gorgeous red, I don't think any other color is going to do it for me.
I have a showroom clean 04LE with about 8500 miles on it (have multiple bikes so have to share the mileage :laugh: ), and all the usual bolt on goodies. Looks awesome with the R22 chrome exhaust and some other tasteful chrome touches....I get tons of compliments form all kinds of folks every time I ride it. Definately the most attention getting bike I've ever owned :laugh: Which is why I had to get a full alarm with perimeter protection.....my nerves couldn't handle parking it and all the gawkers lol. Its plenty fast for me as is, but even tho I'm a hp junkie, I wouldn't get rid of it for anything else even if it was faster. Sometimes speed isn't everything. I just love owning my red beauty :thumbsup:
Rongotti I respect you for going after what you really want. If you want another LE there's one out there waiting for you.....you just have to go get it :beerchug:
You shouldn't have any issue selling your current busa, thats a sweet bike with a MAD motor and tons of cool stuff on it :bowdown:

Wow thanks big red! Yea not a lot of people understand, nice to know I am not crazy hahah. I tend to get manic about things sometimes, like when I really want something it doesnt matter why or what, I just cant stop thinking about it until I get it :)
I have found two for sale, one of them is Drew on the org, his bike is super clean and I think it would be a good edition. I will defintiely keep you posted and thanks again for the support!
ps: would love to see some pics of your bike bro, post em up on the thread:beerchug:

Back