I love my bike but..........

Thats good advise:beerchug:

Paint it and be done with it. Your bike is a sound bike isn't it? Would really suck if you ended up with the bike you want and it had issues. Buying a bike that is 7yrs old can be risky if you don't have great background on it.[/QUOTE]

Painting it (I am guessing) would cost me thousands of dollars and then I still wouldn't have a black frame.

@Drew your bike is gorgeous let me see what I can do :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

How much would painting it be?

Just a single color would be around $1k to $1500 from the quotes I have got around my area

You can also get the frame painted
Or powdercoated at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I can't see putting $1,500 or $2,000 into painting it when I could get the same thing accomplished without shelling out the additional funds.

I understand, my red and black 02 1k was stolen. And it's not a very common color for it so I put my key in every one I see lol.

Yea I can't see putting $1,500 or $2,000 into painting it when I could get the same thing accomplished without shelling out the additional funds.

Do you have any problems with your motor or anything now? Who's to say you buy the other bike and it ends up having mechanical issues that will cost $3000? It's all possible but if you know your bike and what has been done to it this doesn't seem like it would be a smart trade off to me.

Do you have any problems with your motor or anything now? Who's to say you buy the other bike and it ends up having mechanical issues that will cost $3000? It's all possible but if you know your bike and what has been done to it this doesn't seem like it would be a smart trade off to me.

No bike is running great, but its all about how someone cares for their stuff. I have always had good luck buying vehicles from people by paying attention to details. I've been in sales for 15 years so it is pretty hard for someone to get over on me. I think if I could get out of my bike and into an 04LE without coming out of pocket that would be the best scenario

Wow... I don't see it... I like your bike better then your old one... I love blue & gray. I have not seen to many one color busa's I like as much as I like two tones I guess.... but that is me...

I know they are not OEM but new plastics with paint are $625 you would just have to do something with the tank... best of luck

1ibandit

Wow... I don't see it... I like your bike better then your old one... I love blue & gray. I have not seen to many one color busa's I like as much as I like two tones I guess.... but that is me...

I know they are not OEM but new plastics with paint are $625 you would just have to do something with the tank... best of luck

1ibandit

Nah I have to dissagree the red busa is the nicest color ever. Man this thing pops! My picture was from an old camera and isnt very clear but some quick google search and wow :)

I think part of it too is the blue was made every year in some form or another. That red was only once

6-17-07_156.jpg

Suzuki%20Hayabusa%202004%20Solid%20Red_jpg.jpg

Those wheels would be worth keeping if you sell the bike.

Maybe I am retarded lol
Are they racing rims or something?
I like them but I had not heard of them before my bike

Is your current bike KSwaterbugs old bike ?? If so , why would you sell it ?? That thing is sweet !!

I always regreted selling my 04 Blue/Silver
(I think we might get different year colours to the US)
That year was always my favorite colour.

Thought about finding another, but the chances of finding
a real good one is slim. As others have said, i'd probabley
be better off finding the best bike and changing or spraying
the body up.

A Mk 2 with that paint job would confuse folk.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back