I love my bike but..........

Rongotti

Registered
am I weird for still dreaming about a 2004 LE? My friends think it is stupid that I would rather have a stock 04 LE than my bike but I just can't stop missing my old bike :( I feel like our time was cut short too soon. First pic is my bike now second pic is my buddy on my old bike at bike week back in 2005 :-(

2011-05-07_18-28-06_997.jpg

omar busa 03052005.jpg

I feel you bro. I miss ALL my pass bikes. I still think about searching out previous models(94'zx-9r) etc and restoring them.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

is that bug's old bike? definitely let folks here know before you sell it (if you decide to go that way)

Yes it is
I tried to contact Drew about his 04 LE that is in the classifieds but he never replied to me :(
I ride an 04 LE....beautiful bikes out in the sun :thumbsup: I went out of my way to get mine back in 04...fell in love as soon as I saw one in person :laugh: I think the busa looks best in a solid color, and I personally love the red best. Next would be all black, and then the all silver canadian version gen1. But I've NEVER seen an ugly busa :beerchug:
BTW you have one heck of an engine in your current bike...must be a rush to ride :thumbsup:

I ride an 04 LE....beautiful bikes out in the sun :thumbsup: I went out of my way to get mine back in 04...fell in love as soon as I saw one in person :laugh: I think the busa looks best in a solid color, and I personally love the red best. Next would be all black, and then the all silver canadian version gen1. But I've NEVER seen an ugly busa :beerchug:
BTW you have one heck of an engine in your current bike...must be a rush to ride :thumbsup:

I agree! There is just something about that red. I am a huge black fan, my truck is blacked out, and the blacked out busa is second only to the 04 LE.

My engine is phenomenal! But when I don't go over 5K it never gets used like it should. I guess I am not as big of a speed deamon as I used to be lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sell the current bike and get the one you want! The '04LE is a sweet looking bike......

curious WHY you did not hold out/seek out the bike you really wanted?

I really wanted a busa in a good price range, but if I could have found an 04LE I would have killed two birds with one stone. I found an awesome bike for an awesome price. I think part of it is I feel bad that I am not opening her up like I should be, and the second part is how things ended with my 04LE, basically it was ripped from my grasp and I don't feel like my time with her was up.

Some background on my last bike experience over 6 years ago, for those that don't remember.
Read this

And then this

Why worry about the fact you aren't riding your current bike to it's full potential. Chances are you won't be riding a stock one to it's full potential either.

Paint it and be done with it. Your bike is a sound bike isn't it? Would really suck if you ended up with the bike you want and it had issues. Buying a bike that is 7yrs old can be risky if you don't have great background on it.

Back