I just found out my Grandma voted fro Biden...

Zerks

Registered
banghead.gif
I never thought she'd do something that stupid.

Just for doing that, I'm going to stop mowing the grass around her grave site.

Didn't you just make a joke about your dead grandmother?
Well... at least my Grandmother had a sense of humor... something that is lacking here with some people that want to make everything serious.

Speaking of serious...

The real issue is nobody trust the election process... a national election should have national rules.. not 50 states with different rules for the same election.

2nd.... If the courts won't hear a case... 99% of the time its a procedural issue. So, if the courts won't hear a case and illegal activity is involved and no court will take the case on and decide on it... then... who will?

Without rules being followed, without law and order nothing gets resolved... meanwhile the leftist tell everyone.... just accept it... nothing to see here... nothing will change even if its determined a few votes were illegally cast and on and on it goes.... As Whoopie said.... you just have to suck it up now! Yeah, right... after 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president the left now says.... suck it up.

You know what? If we aren't going to have the rule of law in our nation then we will officially be a Banana Republic.... so.... when that is determined we might as well start over. Let Antifa and the BLM that the leftist support go ahead and burn it all down. It won't be worth anything until we resolve our differences in the streets anyway. So.... bring it.... bring your corruption and see where it gets you in the long term.

I will be happy to suck it up then... my latino wife will be my reloader...

My Grandmother would approve. In fact... a lot of my dead relatives would approve.

We can become the new Venezuela of America... when we get hungry we can eat our pets like they do in Venezuela...

Well... at least my Grandmother had a sense of humor... something that is lacking here with some people that want to make everything serious.

Speaking of serious...

The real issue is nobody trust the election process... a national election should have national rules.. not 50 states with different rules for the same election.
NOPE. Over 80 million are perfectly satisfied with the election results so no, saying that nobody trusts the process is BS. And you know it.
And the States, that is, the people, they decide how the Fed Gov is run, and have since it all began, you remember, rules, laws, procedures, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution et al.
2nd.... If the courts won't hear a case... 99% of the time its a procedural issue. So, if the courts won't hear a case and illegal activity is involved and no court will take the case on and decide on it... then... who will?
NOPE. Courts hear (every) case that has merit. The baseless allegation of illegal activity is just that, an allegation...without merit. Rules, procedures and laws have been enacted as guidelines to identify and qualify (merit). This process starts with the filing of the complaint whether it be civil or criminal. This ‘filing’ could include what’s referred to as a PreLim or preliminary hearing, a hearing in summary only that outlines the complaint with some sort of EVIDENCE. If the filing doesn’t pass this essential step in the process only then is it not heard in court.

Without rules being followed, without law and order nothing gets resolved... meanwhile the leftist tell everyone.... just accept it... nothing to see here... nothing will change even if its determined a few votes were illegally cast and on and on it goes.... As Whoopie said.... you just have to suck it up now! Yeah, right... after 4 years of trying to delegitimize a president the left now says.... suck it up.
NOPE. Rules (are) being followed. You’re making noises like a fascist now, only wanting to follow the laws that (you) like, but not the ones you don’t agree with. Meanwhile, the pubtards, from the head pubtard on down are still yelling to ’stop the steal’ after all FIFTY states and DC have validated the count, both popular and electoral...as the LAW dictated. THE law.
You know what? If we aren't going to have the rule of law in our nation then we will officially be a Banana Republic.... so.... when that is determined we might as well start over. Let Antifa and the BLM that the leftist support go ahead and burn it all down. It won't be worth anything until we resolve our differences in the streets anyway. So.... bring it.... bring your corruption and see where it gets you in the long term.
NOPE, once again the rule of law (was) followed so no banana repub for the US.

NOPE. Over 80 million are perfectly satisfied with the election results so no, saying that nobody trusts the process is BS. And you know it.
And the States, that is, the people, they decide how the Fed Gov is run, and have since it all began, you remember, rules, laws, procedures, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution et al.

NOPE. Courts hear (every) case that has merit. The baseless allegation of illegal activity is just that, an allegation...without merit. Rules, procedures and laws have been enacted as guidelines to identify and qualify (merit). This process starts with the filing of the complaint whether it be civil or criminal. This ‘filing’ could include what’s referred to as a PreLim or preliminary hearing, a hearing in summary only that outlines the complaint with some sort of EVIDENCE. If the filing doesn’t pass this essential step in the process only then is it not heard in court.

NOPE. Rules (are) being followed. You’re making noises like a fascist now, only wanting to follow the laws that (you) like, but not the ones you don’t agree with. Meanwhile, the pubtards, from the head pubtard on down are still yelling to ’stop the steal’ after all FIFTY states and DC have validated the count, both popular and electoral...as the LAW dictated. THE law.

NOPE, once again the rule of law (was) followed so no banana repub for the US.
Sorry to say... you have not been paying attention... however, you could be a news contributor for CNN. You don't have to stack the mumbo jumbo on me when it comes to these kind of issues. The left uses violence when it doesn't get its way... now tell me that isn't the truth... now tell me the courts and judges don't know that. Even Roberts was said to be overheard saying something about riots... well... that really isn't his concern... his concern is the Epstein legacy... yes... he was known to be friendly with the dark side and doesn't want to risk his dirty laundry getting floated in the media... not sure they would do that but why would he risk it?

Evidence? lol ... plenty of it... the more you look the more you find... even now they are micro shredding ballots which is another unlawful act. I wonder why they are breaking the laws regarding ballots? Gee... who would do that?

The 80 million number is rubbish.... the turnouts and the anomalies in terms of who got elected are very obvious in the fact that the data is skewed intentionally...

Thats ok... you can have your banana republic... even some Democrats say something isn't right.

When we get stuck designing something we back up and start challenging our premise. If you don't do this you find yourself getting further and further out in left field trying to make a design work.

Your premise is that the Democrats cheated, which has been proven a false assumption over and over. So you get further and further into fantasy land to try and make things work, rather than simply admitting Trump is the crook. Everyone but you can see that Trump is the one not following the rules. Dude, Trump has eroded your sense of decency so much you are on an open forum making fun of your grandmother? You expected him to win because you are in a bubble of misinformation, you're a victim of propaganda.

We do not have national elections, we have a system of State elections that are tallied in the electoral college (remember you people wanted state's rights?). That is why it is very hard to corrupt an election. Think about this: If there was no electoral college W. Bush and Trump would never have been elected in the first place and the Democrats would win all elections for the foreseeable future.

While that sounds good in terms of rationality the fact remains. The 2018 EO written by president Trump was in preparation for this election when his team saw what happened in the mid terms. I don't need to explain what was discovered.
The Democrats are the team that plays by their own rules... They employ the goon squads to burn and riot when it suits their plan of action. Don't you ever wonder who paid for the pallets of bricks dropped off in the middle of the street? Who's team do you think Antifa and the BLM are on? What happens when leftist don't get their way? Do the leftist political hacks ever call them out or ask them to stop? Only when polling shows that it hurts their political ratings. Does the name Donna Brazil ring a bell as to what lengths the left will go to?

And finally... what did China Joe say? paraphrased if I don't get it exactly right...

"We have assembled the biggest voter fraud organization in history"

Joe Biden claims he is the leader of the Democrat party... I don't hear anybody disputing that, do you?

Trump won in a landslide and the left was prepared to put in the fix this time. One of the reasons Hillary conceded in a reasonable time period ( a day I think ) was because she knew she had no plan B strategy available for her to contest the election after she lost.

Its not hard to throw an election if its organized. That is how JFK won in 1960 against Nixon. It only took one county in Illinois ( in Chicago ) to flip it.... its been released under the freedom of information act.

This time as compared to 2016 the media, late night talk host, Hollywood, news crews, and many others didn't go all in the tank for either candidate like they did last time. I guess they didn't want to eat so much Crow this time after this election like they did last time.

So, between the MSM, Big Tech, and all the other think tanks that strategize how to win... the fact remains China Joe spent a lot of time in his basement attempting to look presidential while the president was out setting records with crowd size and enthusiasm.

Joe isn't even presidential material... and Kamala the home wrecker isn't either... just ask Willie Brown... he knows, he was there.

As far as my Grandmother goes... man... you are reaching with that point... My Grandma would have laughed at the idea of a joke about her voting democrat... she wasn't big on politics... however... she did like sports stars from her era... her autograph book includes Babe Ruth... and he wrote out some words for her when he signed it... and so it goes...

Cheaters cheat... kinda like the Russian Dossier... another total fraud by the Democrats.... and you think they would never cheat on a big scale given what Joe said... he seemed pretty sincere to me when mentioning an election fraud organization... what did you get from that? That he was bluffing?

And finally...what did China Joe say? paraphrased if I don’t get it exactly right... “We have assembled the biggest fraud organization in history”
Dude. Have you ever made a mistake while speaking? Your posts are so short, maybe not. He left out the word investigation after the word fraud. This has been discussed endlessly and you continue to harp on it.
Immature crap like that is not at all helpful to your already flawed argument.

Many people are living in a dream world with the crap they believe. The dumbing down of America is almost complete.

Just a fact finding question guys, if by chance Trump does overturn the election result, in 4 years will he leave the white house? He clearly believes the he was cheated out this result last year, yet legally has provided no concrete proof. He's determined to stay in office. My understanding is that no president can serve more than 2 terms , if he's desperate to remain , will he change the constitution to remain in office? Is that legal ? Will the people allow that? Will the Senate accept that? . I'd rather here it from my American friend's over there rather than opinionated people over here who dont know the difference between a roller towel and a roll of toilet paper. Cheers and ride safe

Dude. Have you ever made a mistake while speaking? Your posts are so short, maybe not. He left out the word investigation after the word fraud. This has been discussed endlessly and you continue to harp on it.
Immature crap like that is not at all helpful to your already flawed argument.
The reality was this.... he was very focused when he said it... look at his hands when he says it... I think he got it exactly in the context and meaning that he intended it to be... how do I know? It will eventually all come out... it almost always does... Peter Schweizer has covered and written much about the corruption in recent years.
Example...
CLINTON CASH is an astonishing book and I'm only sorry I didn't read it before the 2016 Presidential election. Author Peter Schweizer documents well how the Clinton Foundation, particularly as headed by Bill Clinton while his wife Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, evolved into an enormous mixer of money and power.

Between the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and now the Bidens if this election isn't unrigged... Peter will have plenty of material to write more books dealing with the criminal aspects of the families involved that a few folks here simply can't grasp.

We should do a poll.... Who are the most corrupt politicians?

The reality was this.... he was very focused when he said it... look at his hands when he says it... I think he got it exactly in the context and meaning that he intended it to be... how do I know? It will eventually all come out... it almost always does... Peter Schweizer has covered and written much about the corruption in recent years.
Example...
CLINTON CASH is an astonishing book and I'm only sorry I didn't read it before the 2016 Presidential election. Author Peter Schweizer documents well how the Clinton Foundation, particularly as headed by Bill Clinton while his wife Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, evolved into an enormous mixer of money and power.

Between the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and now the Bidens if this election isn't unrigged... Peter will have plenty of material to write more books dealing with the criminal aspects of the families involved that a few folks here simply can't grasp.

We should do a poll.... Who are the most corrupt politicians?
HI. I vote Biden, Obama. For the people look at what Trump has done good and what he has done bad. Not what CNN says. Then look at what Biden has done in 47 yrs.

The reality was this.... he was very focused when he said it... look at his hands when he says it... I think he got it exactly in the context and meaning that he intended it to be... how do I know? It will eventually all come out... it almost always does...

Lol Zerks you crack me up. Your spirit is inextinguishable.

We have to love Madcow.... she is the ultimate spinner of everything political.

Everyone should be in favor of honest elections... unfortunately... some people will resist the process to check the legality of the votes that were cast.

If votes were casted that were not legal then they need to be thrown out. If computers were manipulated then those results need to be audited and corrected.

Back