I had a dream

Feature

Registered
it was unbelievable....i've never been on one, so i don't know how it really is...but in this dream i had, i was on some wierd lookin' highway and i had me a busa...it was silver and blue, even though the one i want is the black and purple...and something was whispering in my ear to roll it on...i kept ignoring it but it wouldn't go away...then before i nkew it, i was rolling it on, slowly but surely...suddenly i whacked it all the way open, and all the cars, streetlights, road lines....it all turned into these colored streaks, and all i could hear was howling wind....

then i woke up, and slowly realized that i didn't actually have one...

sad.gif

why, oh why...

Waking up and NOT having a Busa? Sounds more like a nightmare to me!
laugh.gif

In my dream the busa is clear fiber glass with engine/filter...everything fully visible. There are no speed limits, no cops, no accidents, no cages cutting you off. All routes lead to scenes of cresting waves, twisties through mountain canyons and 10 mile straight aways in the desert. In my dream you can't hear the hum of the 1299cc, you only hear a faint wisp as the wind breezes by. My dream is the ultimate dream, it's my dream of what heaven will be like.
biggrin.gif

Yeah... I second to BigDawg_03Busa's dream... cept I wouldnt mind some cool music on the background
wink.gif

Feature........................it's only a dream til you make it a reality...................do it!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Back