Weird hayabusa dream

kdawg31337

Registered
So I had an intersting dream about the Busa last night. It was the color I really want (like the 06' cranberry/black but blue/black) but it had two sets of handlebars, one of which was essentially straight like a mtn bike and the other a sharp v shape. The ignition system was weird with various unnecessary switches. I was also terrible at riding it. I couldn't go faster than a walking pace, and didn't know how to stop, but there were people around that helped me out. The sitting was a nice neighborhood with brick lined roads. It's especially weird considering in normal dreams (I actually rarely ever dream, but whatever) I do something awesome.

Anybody else dream Busa dreams?

So I had an intersting dream about the Busa last night. It was the color I really want (like the 06' cranberry/black but blue/black)  but it had two sets of handlebars, one of which was essentially straight like a mtn bike and the other a sharp v shape. The ignition system was weird with various unnecessary switches. I was also terrible at riding it. I couldn't go faster than a walking pace, and didn't know how to stop, but there were people around that helped me out. The sitting was a nice neighborhood with brick lined roads. It's especially weird considering in normal dreams (I actually rarely ever dream, but whatever) I do something awesome.

Anybody else dream Busa dreams?
I dreamed I was being chased by a crab wearing loafers and shooting Lightning..............

(Dane Cook Reference)

I keep dreaming of riding my Busa to the April Bash and NO ONE is there  
laugh.gif
, because Iam a week late
sad.gif

I have dreams of my Busa all of the time.

The last one was with me pulling back on the throttle and going and then all of a sudden I was having to peddle my feet to keep going. The throttle wasn't the main way to move forward.

I was approaching a corner (still peddling, but very fast) and leaning and peddling.

I then had a paper boy pouch on with a full load of Sunday papers (it figures it had to be Sunday) front and back and then this old lady comes out of her house waving her fist at me for some reason,, I threw the wad at her and hit her right in the bread basket,, knocked her down.

I peddled out of there and I saw this cave like the whole town was chasin me,, I ducked in there

I think I was overheating at that point, well I decided to take a swig off of my camel pack and admire the paint again.

It was weird though, the more I peddled the more I became confused about why the throttle wouldn't work.

My big brother came in and hit me on the head and said, "You idiot,, mom has been calling you for dinner for almost an hour now!"

tounge.gif

Just one motorcycle dream so far.I was on the bike heading towards a traffic light that was going from green to red.I gunned the throttle and went for it.Soon a car came from the other side into my way and i ran straight into it and went flying over its hood.Woke up then

Back