I am tortured by my impending sale....Arghh

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I have put my new 2008 busa up for sale. I bought in in November and have ridden it about 60 k last week,my first ever ride on it. Damn winter. I am supporting 3 bikes right now, thats one two many. 2002 busa, 2008 busa and my beloved cbr.

I have someone who wants to buy it for my asking price later this week but it's killing me! I am almost thinking of offering him my 02 and keeping the 08. The 02 has 68,000 k on it,the 08 just 8,000k.

I bought the 08 because I put 40,000 k on the 02 last year, I figured I would get a real low k bike and keep it for like....forever. I posted the 08 because it holds the most value, obviously, everyone wants to pay down debt.

Should I sell the 02 instead,keep the 08 and just eat Kraft dinner for a year? I DO have quite a bit of stuff to sell over the summer,Corbin seat,TONS and mean TONS of gear,prolly at least 2 gs worth.

Lots of good garage sale items as well including 2 cars I could prolly get 300 bucks for each. ( Sable wagon,loaded and Taurus wagon). I don't know if I could part with my cbr, I wouldn't get that much for it,2000 F4 with 105,000 k on it.

Awesome bike though,ALWAYS starts no matter how cold, doesn't burn one drop of oil. Anyway....I digress......

I go to the garage and stand there and look at both bikes......I WANT to keep them BOTH!!!!! I want, I want ,I want...:whistle:

I have to agree. Get your finances in order and then move forward. There is no sense in possibly putting yourself in a bad situation in the future. We never know what tomorrow is going to bring and it is always better to face it with as little debt as possible. You can always buy another Busa when things are better. Just my $.02.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have to agree. Get your finances in order and then move forward. There is no sense in possibly putting yourself in a bad situation in the future. We never know what tomorrow is going to bring and it is always better to face it with as little debt as possible. You can always buy another Busa when things are better. Just my $.02.
Posted via Mobile Device

Could not have said it better. Even though you have the fastest color!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I know you are right, I have said that to myself over and over......and then I go out to the garage......and stare at the bike(S).......Yes, I can just buy another one when I am in a better position.

I just want to have some support from other busa owners who love their bikes like I love mine. You try and tell a non-busa person, and well, it's just not the same. Its not like if I sell it I don't have anything to ride. My emotional self and intellectual self are at odds.

Maybe if I just have a good cry.....sob....sob.....sob....

Do the garage sale and sell the '02 so you can keep the '08. Now go out and take the '08 for a spin to help clear your head :thumbsup:

Back