Is a 2008 heavier than 2002? I think YES!!

I'd make sure it's in neutral. If my wimpy self can move a 5000 lb truck pushing it, you should be able to move a bike 1/10th the weight. :poke:

I'd make sure it's in neutral. If my wimpy self can move a 5000 lb truck pushing it, you should be able to move a bike 1/10th the weight. :poke:

Oh, you mean I have to put it into neutral before I push it????? :banghead:: OMG, I didn't know.....Thanks......:rofl:

Well, it has to be something blatantly obvious why you can't move the bike. Otherwise, you need to quit being a personal trainer if you can't move something with wheels on it. :poke:

I agree,until I got the exhaust The bike was much more effort to hoist up on the rear stand.
Even after exhaust the gen 2 is still harder.The grab rail on the 02 does make it easier though.
Just pushing them around though, I can feel a diff.
No complaints here though,that weight is what makes the bike such a wonderful tourer and all around bike!:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Oh, you mean I have to put it into neutral before I push it????? :banghead:: OMG, I didn't know.....Thanks......:rofl:

I think he was being serious, the bike has less friction in neutral in that in gear with the clutch pulled in. Try it on your Gen 1 and you'll see what we're talking about.

Back