I am gonna have to retire the busa!!!

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
I am gonna be a traitor! I am gettina T-Rex in a couple of weeks. If you guys havent seen one here is a pic.. I love these things, and can't wait to get it. What do you guys think??? I know I am gonna get a lot of flak for this, but have you ever seen anything like it?? The only bad thing about it, is it has a Kawi engine in it. Too bad they didn't put a busa engine in them....that would rock.

trex.jpg

No grief from me! Looks like a fun thing to go ripping around in. Enjoy.

they make them in Canada.  this is their web site..
Link to T-Rex

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "fix yer link"|1148505509 -->

Lots of them come down into Vt from Montreal.
They are manufactured about an hour from there.
Our roads are a lot smoother for them.
I have seen them run the Appalachain Gap.
They run the corners incredibly well, but the top speed of the Busa isn't there.

P.S.
You must be super Rich.
Those things start at 40K american.
Great toy for the twisties.

No flak from me. I wanted one ever since Biker Boyz movie. They are just a little out of my price range.

Rubb,

If I didn't know any better I'd say you spend a lot of time looking for anything related to a hayabusa. Good man.

You should build a busa-cart. A go-cart with a turbo busa motor.

Not rich....just the bank said I could have it.  lol :-)

Should be a pretty cool ride, I will definetely have to hit the track with it!!! 1.98 G's....thats just stupid.

<!--EDIT|ColdBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148506653 -->

Can't say I would not be doing the same thing if I could. Don't forget to post the pics man. .........You should paint it busa color's.

I don't really wanna paint it the limited edition grey color, but I was kind of thinkin of a candy copper color

Back