Campagna T-Rex RR?

BLKMAMBA

Registered
My time has come and I am thinking it's time for another toy. I have been looking at buying a Campagna T-Rex RR within the next month or two and also buying BMW S1000RR in the near future. Any of you guys have anything positive feedback about the Campagna T-Rex?

I recall some reviews sayin the Trexx's handling wasn't so great, so if that's what your lookin for maybe a lil Lotus or the like might suit ya better. But, as gas as bein fast, sexxy and just plain awesome, it wins all day.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

hey since your spending all that money you can throw in a big bore kit and new head etc for my bike hahahaha

The ariel atom is only a 1 seater and it looks like a F1 car! Not my style. In the T-rex, I can always pick up a groupie and bring her for a ride :)

or Caterham 7?

Caterham 7.JPG

Caterham7spaceframe.jpg

Here's a beautiful one with a MotoGP-style exhaust. These bikes are beasts, as evidenced by Biaggi's ability to ride past everyone on the Phillip Island straight, including both BMWs, last weekend at the opening WSBK race.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that Aprilia RSV4 is simular to a Ducati 1098/1198 on maintence and that I don't want. I want something I can just start up and something I can rag on. With BMW S1000rr, I plan on keeping the stock length but doing a little motorwork. The Mamba is the show bike and the BMW will be the go bike. The trex will be the shower stopper. I wanted to keep all the toys the same color but I love the red, white, and blue s1000rr. I am undecided with the 14rr trex in red or black.

The owner of this t rex is well over 180lb and he always has a passenger with him. For $70,000 i wouldn't. But it is still pretty sick.

008.jpg

009.jpg

BLKMAMBA11 said:
I'm sure that Aprilia RSV4 is simular to a Ducati 1098/1198 on maintence and that I don't want. I want something I can just start up and something I can rag on. With BMW S1000rr, I plan on keeping the stock length but doing a little motorwork. The Mamba is the show bike and the BMW will be the go bike. The trex will be the shower stopper. I wanted to keep all the toys the same color but I love the red, white, and blue s1000rr. I am undecided with the 14rr trex in red or black.

Yep, you're probably right; I don't know much about Aprilia maintenance. Gonna be a nice stable of toys! Any one of them would be awesome to own.

Like KML suggests above, the Caterham is the car that is performance design incarnate. No extra unnecessary body parts, all business....and two seats. The original Lotus Super Seven is the Caterham's ancestor. There is no comparison, long live Colin Chapman! Raydog

Back