Debating on buying a T-REX.

I have personally built up a few 2007 T-Rex's: Turbo, Big-Bore and stock piped and tuned. I have had the pleasure to drive all of them. Stock HP on the dyno is around 160 but these things are geared so aggressive to max out at 152MPH but it gets there in a hurry. The last turbo version I did ran 10.3's 139MPH at the strip spinning the entire track. Its a toy and certainly the most attention getting machine you can ever drive, chicks will dig it for sure. It corners like no tomorrow as well. If you can play ball why not have fun. :beerchug:

Turbo T-Rex 010.jpg

Project T-Rex 192.jpg

They're cool looking. The front end kinda reminds me of the lotus.

Tell ya what. Buy one, bring it to the stampede and let us make sure its "good enough for you" :thumbsup:

I'd say no. That me is like a golf cart that was rear-ended by a motorcycle. It doesn't lean in the corners and it sits to low to the ground.

I would love to own one they are BAD A$$. I was got the chance to drive on as well last year and it got plum nasty would be a cool track car for sure.

I am not sure what your budget is but this yelllow 2007 Stage III Turbo Rex is for sale. The owner has fallen on some hard times with the economy and wants to sell it. He is asking 70K..I will mention this thing is insane and can break the rear tire loose at 100 MPH really easy....

T-Rex Completed 042.jpg

Disenting opinion here. If you can afford that car...then you can afford to keep the Busa! The point of the T Rex isnt...I'm old so I have to go to a 3 wheeler. It's performance is equal to or superior to $100,000 cars....and that's bone stock. Lateral G's, drifting, control, it's a driving experience, not a riding experience. If you're able to keep your Busa, have a nice home and provide for the family AND own something like a T Rex...why not buy pure motoring performance, if practicality sneeks in, then you're probably not a candidate. Just my take. Raydog

If this was a poll, I'd vote 'no'; but I consider myself a 'busa purist, so I might not be the best one to ask!!! :laugh:

Good luck!

if i had the money, it would be a blast to own. unfortunately i have to pick and choose my toys carefully, so ill probably never own one.

It looks fun and powerful,but not with that kind of money.If you have spare why not?But keep the busa.Thats money can do wonders especially at times like this.You could keep the busa and have a car too:whistle:

Back