How much did this last bash cost you ?

I watched your video and it was quite helpful. I was afraid to even attempt doing my own oil change prior.

RacerV thank you. that was my intent when I did it. I did not even need to take them off or have maintenance needs but I kept reading posts from folks who said it was a pita to do and took forever.
The last time I took one off I timed it and it was like 7 mins ?
I thought I would post a video for those who were a bit nervous about it.
Hopefully it helped some and made it easier for all.

Yes you can get by for under $1K, even including a new set of tires, which you will probably need either before or AFTER the bash.

RULE #1 (and MC Mustang will probably agree here): Come with the bike ready to ride when you get there! The less wrenching you do on it while there, the better!

24/7 Blancas ready to ride. Not near enough miles on her !
Just have to get a hall pass from the Dragon and I will be fine...:laugh:

Between my new trailer, the cabin, food, fuel, you dont even want to know!

Did you have that little white pop-up covered trailer? If so, how much did that set you back? I'm looking for something just like that.

Dan

Did you have that little white pop-up covered trailer? If so, how much did that set you back? I'm looking for something just like that.

Dan
That was a one-off trailer, the guy bought it on Ebay for $400.00 ain't no way you could duplicate for that cost.

Gas - $450
Food - $60
Room - $150
Spending time with beloved friends, riding in one of the most beautiful areas of the country, wrenching, talking laughing and riding - PRICELESS

sounds reasonable, the priceless part is the best!!!!

I went to the fall and was very tight. I spent 80 and the phillips for 2 nights ate dollar menu the whole trip. I think the whole trip I spent less than $200 but I am only 3 - 4 hours away from the Dragon. However, I am coming to Florida I have not left yet and already spent a small fortune on tires, battery, jacket, oil, filter.....yeah :(

Dan

Johns trailer is a wee bit more substantial than that. It was nicer than my garage at home:poke:

Well coming from Dallas lets see here.

room 200
fuel 400 bike and truck
things for prep to leave (tires,oil,etc.. both vehicles) 700
random cash once I was there 100

Total around 1400

note I went the long route there cause I stopped off at some now good friends, and my prep was more than planned due to needing tires on the truck.. that was 500 alone. :( Oh well they are good for another few years now.

I am sure if there is someone else going that way with ya you could make it pretty durn cheap.

But an honest answer to your question, i think Nicoleand i spent for the week, around $1600!

Hmmm I guess Ill answer! It wasnt cheap.... reason why I go once a year!

The room for Sun to Sat.... $380
New tires need for the bike $290 (I wore them out)
Fuel for the truck and bike $300
Stuff for the trailer $300 (3 tires, bearings, new lights, bike chocks)
Food $50 (Karen pick up the tab 90% of the time)
Stuff for the bike $100 (New brake pads and fluid) Brake fade sucks!
Missing bar end $30 (fell off some where!)

So far $1450 (But I had a Great time riding and enjoying the ORG fun!) :thumbsup:

Somewhere around $14,000 so far... And I'm not that far away! I expect most of that will be refunded though... :whistle:

It's generally not a pricey trip. Motel and gas would probably be the biggest expenses for most people.

It cost us less than 800.00 to do the bash this year.

Sorry, I don't remember the break down of everything.

Pre Bash Spending Bike Maintance $400.00, Trailer Elec Brake $400.00

At the Bash
Truck Gas Round Trip 240.00
Bike Gas 60.00
Motel Room 175.00
Food Appx 80.00
Dragon t-shirt for myself and other half 80.00

$635.00 not including Pre bash Expense.

Good Times.. See Friends, Riding and Great weather... Worth every Penny..

Hooch sales paid for our trip this year!!

LOL!! Not really....

But it is worth it regardless the price!!!

Back