Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Less than 5000 rounds

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 10,000 rounds or more

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Not gonna say, but I got pleanty!!!!!

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
Did inventory about November last year but I don't recall the totals. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,000, give or take. I'll have to look at the count sheet again.

Need to get some more components for reloading. The majority of what I have is hand loaded in a single stage press. Fun stuff!

--Wag--

your not with BATF are ya?

NOPE!, but I have a friend who is(former neighbor). The first time I met him he was in his "work" vehicle, I could tell it was somekind of undercover vehicle, I asked him if he was a LEO, he said ATF, I asked him about 10 questions, including one about my extended magazines on my SKS.

His reply was: " Are you a GUN NUT "???

I replied: Former "GUN NUT" currently in therapy:laugh:

We became and still are good friends, he says much of his work here in Va, is moonshine related:whistle:

I think he prefers dont ask dont tell about my firearms:laugh:

Ammo hysteria is good for American Industry. :rofl: They make a killing come election time.

Do you predict no significant raise in ammo prices, (due to government forced taxes,fees,serial numbers on ammo, etc), in the near future?

Only price increase due to hysterical demand?

Demand should drop shortly, supply will come back and prices will level off again.

Once the hysteria is over.

--Wag--

what about the brass disposal changes effect on reload and remanufactured bulk ammo prices?

:whistle::whistle:

just kidding

Bullets.jpg

bullets2.jpg

bullets3.jpg

Total Rifle, pistol, and shotgun ammo on hand.

Did the rise in ammo cost cause you to buy now to avoid more cost later?

Do you reload, or have you started? What are you reloading?

There use to be a federal law limiting max number of ammunition in a household, anyone know details?

This is a very odd post?? Are you trying to identify the "right wing extremists" by identifying the gun owners? With that being said... I don't own any guns or ammo. :laugh:

Last edited:
This is a very odd post?? Are you trying to identify the "right wing extremists" by identifying the gun owners? With that being said... I don't own any guns or ammo. :laugh:

Those who "know" me, "know" this is just "me":laugh:

Back