Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Less than 5000 rounds

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 10,000 rounds or more

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Not gonna say, but I got pleanty!!!!!

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
Lemme ake out my pencil here and write down some names...:whistle:???

As a slight conspiracy theorist, I'm not sure if I should answer this. I'll just say that the common defense is sufficiently provided for in my home. :whistle:

Oh, wow... On a Busa? I'll leave you in suspense until the Bash. :laugh:

reload my own ammo,only ammo i keep alot loaded up is 22-250 ,44 mag ,357 mag,the others i load as needed

Why would anyone want more than a 100 rounds of a particular caliber? I don't trust ammunition that is much more than 3-4 years old anyway. You guys see some kind of revolution coming?

I've got ammo I've been shooting I have had for over 15 years.

100 rounds? I've attended 3 classes this year and fired about 800 rounds (all together).

I purchased a lot of 40 caliber as I got a special deal far below retail.

Normally I reload everything I shoot, as I enjoy the technical aspects, trying to push the envelope on my hand guns and for accuracy on my rifles.

Trust me, firing my 338 Winchester Magnum is a piece of cake, compared to full throttle on the Busa in the first few gears.

I find that hard to believe! A 338 should wound your shoulder, bark your face, and detach your retina!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have about 800 rounds for SKS, 120 rounds of 300 WinMag, 60 rounds of 40 S&W, 6 ea of 44 mag., I needed to stock up on the pistol ammo but never have.

I heard somewhere that the tree huggers want non-toxic primers and that it is really a ruse to disarm everyone in a round about way. I'd have to see it first.
Too much conspiracy theory for me.

Why would anyone want more than a 100 rounds of a particular caliber? I don't trust ammunition that is much more than 3-4 years old anyway. You guys see some kind of revolution coming?

You'd think they'd want to ban the loads, they're made of environmentally un-friendly lead. :laugh:

Ammo can keep for ages. I've known some people who have dated ammo back to the 30's, that was kept in a basement for all that time, and still fired just fine. And yes, we are expecting a revolution.

As for me, my cousin reloads, and I'm saving up for more guns. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back