• 10,000 rounds or more

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Not gonna say, but I got pleanty!!!!!

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Total Rifle, pistol, and shotgun ammo on hand.

Did the rise in ammo cost cause you to buy now to avoid more cost later?

Do you reload, or have you started? What are you reloading?

There use to be a federal law limiting max number of ammunition in a household, anyone know details?

I store it.
Shoot it.
Reload it and use spent casings for ceiling fan hanging switch / ornaments.

Other than that, I dont mess with the stuff!

I stock piled reloading componets back in '92 with the coming of the Brady bill and traceable or degrading primer scares. I've seen this panc over our gun rights before. I added a lill more before this last election. It is safe to say, i would be a welcome asset to any 'well regulated malitia'.

I stock piled reloading componets back in '92 with the coming of the Brady bill and traceable or degrading primer scares. I've seen this panc over our gun rights before. I added a lill more before this last election. It is safe to say, i would be a welcome asset to any 'well regulated malitia'.

Good for you brother:thumbsup:

no enough. I need some .40 Cal and .38 Special. Shotgun shells are plentiful at our local Wal-Mart but that is about it. Paulie if you are going to the bash and have some stock you want to unload send me a PM.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was at Cabelas the other day and the 9mm shelf was empty (all 12 feet of it) as well as only 1/2 a shelf of 40cal. They seem to be the most popular.

Centerfire systems loves me, K-marts around me blew out all they had left, I hit four stores and bought anything and everything they had.

.22 to 30-06 and all in between.

I heard somewhere that the tree huggers want non-toxic primers and that it is really a ruse to disarm everyone in a round about way. I'd have to see it first.
Too much conspiracy theory for me.

Why would anyone want more than a 100 rounds of a particular caliber? I don't trust ammunition that is much more than 3-4 years old anyway. You guys see some kind of revolution coming?

never hurts to be prepared.... I'm just tryin to pay my buddy back for the AR he fronted me the cash for....then its ammo time and moddin time
Posted via Mobile Device

Back