how many miles do u guys get out of the rear tire?

It just freaks me out to hear about guys (or Gals)  getting 10k out of the stock BT56's. I couldn't pull that off if I loaded my busa in a truck and hauled it around for 6500 miles.  
laugh.gif
I agree ....geez!
laugh.gif
The best I've had was Avon AV56's .....almost 7K miles. I'm now running Avon Storms and they seem to be right on track for the same mileage.
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

8k on the rear 10k on the front. Dunlop quailifer's. The first tire I rode the busa with. We will see how long this rear last's now that I'am more comfortable with the power.

I got 3500 on my stocker.I was really shocked.I think my rear well was spinning alot of the time.I cant help it.I love to crank the throttle and hear her snort!!!!!!
I've never done a burn-out.It's just my style of riding i guess....
My second rear tire was a Avon Azaro, it it reallly sucks! I wiped out on a semi wet road at crawling speed.
I have a set of Metzler's in my garage as i'm typing this.They are Metzler M3's.
I'm looking forward to the switch.

Never had more than 3000 out of any BT tyres, but would never have any others, ride with confidence wet or dry feed back is amazing ***** Five Star, thats only my opinion.

dont know why but i go through tires every 1.5 - 2 months or 2k miles. for every 1 front tire is 3 rear tires. i told my shop guy i will see him very often for tires, he didnt believe me hahaha at first. he was even amazed how soon i come in for tire. and i even run them till they almost fall apart. to expensive to keep dropping that cash on tires

Pilot Road 2CT on rear still good and looking at a minimum of 6000, the front is a pilot road and has 10,000 on it. This will be changed with the next rear. The wet road ability has been brilliant.

Well. I got 9500 our of my first rear, pushing 18000 now on the second one (still using orig. front too). I think I can get to 20000 easily on this second rear. Mine's an 06 and I ride pretty rough on it most of the time too.

Back