how many 200 mile per

I am new to site, and like others want the same 200.000 mph plus if possible.I do not want to challenge anyone for status, just a solo piece of glory. I am 50 at 5'10" and 200#'s. Have a little guy at near 7 and he just loves hot wheels and bikes, loves our 427 nova ss, busa and 1100 shadow. The bike is a 2004 busa with a titatnium,carbon akroprovic, yosh stage 1 cams, power commander that has not been installed and needs a good program, an aluminum sub frame from a 1999, new battlax's with 40#'s of nitrogen. Would a 180 tire have less resistance gaining speed. What would I have to do to slip into the 200 for any of the locations that have an official 200 plus club status. Removing signals mirrors anything that is needed to make it. I have been in the limiter and would like to go beyond. will the tre work and which tre is the best if any. Have been racing bikes for over 35 years and love an esteam smile. I am in northern ontario canada and would really appreciate any and all comments to help my case both young to have and cheerish as much as I would with memories.

(clucyk1 @ Dec. 13 2006,20:04) I am new to site, and like others want the same 200.000 mph plus if possible.I do not want to challenge anyone for status, just a solo piece of glory. I am 50 at 5'10" and 200#'s. Have a little guy at near 7 and he just loves hot wheels and bikes, loves our 427 nova ss, busa and 1100 shadow. The bike is a 2004 busa with a titatnium,carbon akroprovic, yosh stage 1 cams, power commander that has not been installed and needs a good program, an aluminum sub frame from a 1999, new battlax's with 40#'s of nitrogen. Would a 180 tire have less resistance gaining speed. What would I have to do to slip into the 200 for any of the locations that have an official 200 plus club status. Removing signals mirrors anything that is needed to make it. I have been in the limiter and would like to go beyond. will the tre work and which tre is the best if any. Have been racing bikes for over 35 years and love an esteam smile. I am in northern ontario canada and would really appreciate any and all comments to help my case both young to have and cheerish as much as I would with memories.
To get in the 200 club at maxton or bonneville you need to set a record above 200MPH. That is a pretty steep hill to climb in the class you would run. To go 200MPH - weighing 200 lbs I believe takes about 200HP and good riding skills as it is really a long drag race - with no burn out, untreated pavement that is a bit rough so you must really drive the bike and tuck real tight...... I am speaking of Maxton. Tech inspection requires mirrors off and safety wire plus long chain gaurd and also if you are thinking about Maxton and Bonneville - leathers requirements are pretty tough - I spent $1,400 for custom Vanson 2 peice - requires no perforation or material other than leather. I also invested in a shoei x11 for aero concerns as I am aiming at 200. I made 185.18 first time out - so I have some work to do. I was riding a 14. I am planning for Maxton and Bonneville next year with a few more HP and a few less lbs.
Kevin

I have not been over 150mph on the Busa yet... Congrats to you guys. Love hearing about it. My old 100 Huricane has big bore kit, stage 3 jet kit, custom valves and hiroshima pipe and is around 180 on the horses. After I completed all the work in '96 I hit 185 on the speedometer on a back road (not sure how much speedo is off though). Was not the smoothest and safest ride at that speed on that thing though.

Thought you 200 mph guys would like these.

Me... I'm max at 165 mph

200club_black.jpg

200club_gold.jpg

only 164 on the gps so far. no legal place to do it around my neck of the woods.
firedevil.gif

Finally got the GPS. Dusted a Porsche a couple of weeks ago. Speedo was glanced at and just past 160. Later when I was stopped I looked at the GPS and my top speed was 134. That was a bigger spread then I expected!

Hit a genuine 200mph+ on my R1/7 I find about 140mph the bike feels a little light but after 170 the downward force seems to steady the bike, tucked in everything just seems to go so quiet when your hitting 200mph, and then a real feeling of somthing growing in your leathers its heaven

(27 Records) at Maxton Mile ECTA in 4 meets
Rider Sal from Ace Performance
top speeds 236.96 MPH turbo busa
220.0 MPH on the limiter all motor 1507cc Busa.
214.72 MPH all motor 1348cc Busa.
205 MPH all motor ZX10 and 209.6 MPH on a small shot of nos.
We are building a few bikes for some of our customers to run at Maxton
for the upcoming season.

what has to be done to beat the speed limiter on the 03 i have a great strech of four lane highway that i pinn my speedo against the limiter alot plus my bike may have a 50 horse shot of juice soon, still in debate, but this and a gear change should get me there. im more for the quarter mile but want to be able to say i went 200 at least once
Orange busa where is that stretch of road?

DaveO and Guy from Tiger Racing are two guys to watch and learn from on how to go fast.

Wish I had video of Lee popping of a 260mph run on the turbo busa. I'll never forget it..

I'll be there April 2,3,4 with a turbo Mitz and NA Integra for the Hot Rod shoot out. But I'll be back with the 1397cc NA Busa I'm putting together right now, and a turbo Busa. I will have my 200mph run this year.
bowdown.gif

I was stationed in Germany and had an 01 euro model. Up one in the front and maxing the speedometer on the autobauhn was accomplished twice after exstensive prep on the bike. My mirrors folded back first time, were off next time! I had changed over the Dunflops to Contis before making these runs. Tire pressure climbed first run as well so I started at 36lbs on the second. Taking the Busa to its extreme requires much prep and planning. The normal rider isn't ready for that right out of the box. The horizon is your look ahead. Make sure your will and life insurance is in place.

Back